Monster from Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

realitykid

Jan 21, 2013
CG, Oregon
Ok, so I am not sure if there are any reviews for this flavor of liquid, from mount baker Vapor, yet. However, if there are, then this is what they might tell you.

The Monster flavored liquid is pretty much spot on!

I recently ordered it online and, although it came a day late (USPS is at fault for that one), I was highly impressed with how it came. The packaging looked pretty plain, and there wasn't a bunch of extra garbage inside of the packing other than the bubble wrap. I don't mind a bit of bubble wrap if it's helping keep the product safe as it will give me something to do when I'm bored or when my battery is charging.

What also impressed me was the simplicity of the bottle. There is nothing special about it. It just gives the name of the flavor, the website of the Mt Baker Vapor, the fact that it is US made, and the ingredients. It also states that it is not for consumption by those younger than the legal smoking age. It was just straight to the point, giving the right information. For some reason, I like that.

As for the flavor, I have to say it's spot on. It's not perfect, but it is damn close to the real thing. I love Monster. One of my favorite beverages next to Mountain Dew. So it's nice to be able to vape and get very close to the same flavor. Not perfect, but definitely what I wanted.

It was cheap too. 30ml for the grand total of $10.11. That includes the shipping. More than a pack of cigarettes, sure. But if 30ml can last as long as many people claim they can, then I just saved myself a crap ton of money.

All in all, I am sincerely impressed.

I have a single cartridge that came with my Volt that I am using. It originally had 555 in it. But I no longer taste it. I can only taste the monster. I intend to continue to keep the cartomizer filled until I get paid and can, hopefully, order five blanks from Smokeless Image. I'll just keep dripping a little bit at a time into the cartomizer as I go until the 5th.

If anyone is contemplating making this purchase, I am recommending that you do. If you like the Monster energy drink, then you'll like this e-liquid. Just don't drink it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread