Monthly Contest - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
My days have been crazy lately, and I don't even have the prospect of eligibility to help motivate me, but I'm planning on posting a pic or two if only to pad out the thread a bit. Perhaps people are intimidated by the prospect of being silly, or are interpreting it a bit elaborately.

Frankly, I'm surprised that a couple of people haven't posted yet, even if it was only to re-post a couple of the entries from the vape face thread...

But at least there's a bit of variety already--and the promise of further entries from people who've not yet posted in the picture thread...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Sorry, I just now noticed this:

Hey "pwyll" - This one is really hard to come up with something that is really "Silly" or even just CRAZY or FUNNY, especially one that hasn't been done or already posted before by others . . . BUT I WILL Get A Picture Posted before the end of the month . . . Just gotta come up with a - GREAT ONE - that "You" LIKE if Ya' know what I mean . . . ;)

Just to make sure everyone knows, originality is not a requirement for the contest. We are not expecting people to hold to the same standards that Uncle sets for himself :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Sorry, I just now noticed this:

Just to make sure everyone knows, originality is not a requirement for the contest. We are not expecting people to hold to the same standards that Uncle sets for himself :)

OH - OKay . . .

So a Picture of "Me" getting a Pedicure while vaping is :thumbs: . . .
Pedicure-Chair.jpg

Or even one - sitting on a Toilet . . . :thumb:
thsmiley_ZZpotty.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(NOPE - NA DA - NOT Happening . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)
AND - Actually, I just don't like copying other people's ideas and take their thunder away . . . NOT Original . . . :))

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
OH - OKay . . .
So a Picture of "Me" getting a Pedicure while vaping is :thumbs: . . .
Pedicure-Chair.jpg

Yes. It may be a bit :unsure: or thinking-010.gif (and if your feet are anything like mine it would be quite stare.gif ), but it would definitely be :thumbs:.

Or even one - sitting on a Toilet . . . :thumb:
thsmiley_ZZpotty.gif

Disturbing, but acceptable (within the bounds of General Rule #4).

(NOPE - NA DA - NOT Happening . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)
AND - Actually, I just don't like copying other people's ideas and take their thunder away . . . NOT Original . . . :))

Exactly what I meant in the first place ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Oh Well - The picture I was gonna copy of "Lauralie's", of "Me" Vaping while getting a Pedicure/Manicure is out - they refused to allow "Me" to Vape or take any pictures . . . :(

NOT NICE . . . AND - A BIG BUMMER . . . :mad: :evil:

Okay - Now I've gotta come up with another "FUNNY" Idea . . . ;)

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Oh Well - The picture I was gonna copy of "Lauralie's", of "Me" Vaping while getting a Pedicure/Manicure is out - they refused to allow "Me" to Vape or take any pictures . . . :(

NOT NICE . . . AND - A BIG BUMMER . . . :mad: :evil:

Okay - Now I've gotta come up with another "FUNNY" Idea . . . ;)

THat's just wrong, where I went they just told me I had to ask other customers if they minded (and their was no one there but my friend and myself :))

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
Ha! Totally off subject buttt, I'm a Hardscaper by trade and today we were doing a job for my bosses cousin witch is a cop. The whole development is basically police or retired police. Two houses down from our site a retired cop told my bosses cousin( the customer) I was smoking a "one hitter"( basically a one hit weed smoking device) ya should of seen his face when I confronted him and showed him it was a e cig. Even worse his wife still thought I was smoking weed! They were fighting about the fact. She just wouldn't acknowledge it wasn't weed. Ahh, ignorance is bliss......

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread