• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Montréal Vape Meets

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Montreal
running a 0.54 ohm parallel coil right now and that thing hits like crazy
uOfEU0i.jpg

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
nah that was free from northar, what a nice guy, just a small sample so I can try it, been vaping it for 48h and I like it with a micro-coil, should be less trouble than cotton which you need to rewick quite often

what i ordered is READYxWICK™
check the video, looks really nice, should be here on monday!

nah that was free from northar, what a nice guy, just a small sample so I can try it, been vaping it for 48h and I like it with a micro-coil, should be less trouble than cotton which you need to rewick quite often

what i ordered is READYxWICKâ„¢
check the video, looks really nice, should be here on monday!

Nice to meet you at the meet, already looking forward to the next one. Where did you order the readywick? Says in the link they only ship inside of USA.

I'm sure it gives a nice vape, someone else was at the meet yesterday with a sub-ohm mechanical at 0.7, totally a new vape experience!

p.s. now have a micro-coil with this new ekowool, much better :)

Funny I was there too with a mech, and a sub-ohm build reading around .7. But you know, when you start moving those coils around you get different readings. The same build I had on wednsday is now reading .54. I just got a kayfun lite in the mail today, going to build it now, aiming for 1-1.5 ohms. I'm excited to taste!

GOTFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Montreal
no need to move coils to get different readings, I get a new random ohms everyday and I don't even open my atomizer lol I started at 1.4 on wednesday now I'm at 1.9... o_O

the juice changed the reading and for dogcat make sure that part of the coil doesnt touch the post that would change the reading

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Don't have it but I'll have some XC-116 and XC-132 ceramic wick, it's the best wick I ever tried except that cotton gives more throat hit, but I'm having trouble dry burning that thing, last me longer than cotton but not even a week, I think my problem is with my 32g khantal, once it's been gunked I can't clean it anymore.

Still haven't received my nichrome wire and NR-R-NR wire so can't make more tests for now.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Damn it, I wish i could be there, I would have showed you guys my DNA20 build.
Maybe I'll be able to make it next month!! I had my 3yrs vapeaversary not long ago , would have been perfect to show up to a vape meet to celebrate that.

I posted the forward dates.. to help you plan. Hope you can make it next month, it will be great to see you..

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread