Moo ELiquids Coffee Milk...????

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloGrown

Aug 6, 2015
I've always heard coffee flavors just plain suck. I want to find one like you said, milky and sweet but I don't want to spend money on something I'll hate. I've also heard they lose flavor incredibly fast. Maybe try going to a local vape shop that can mix what you're looking for ??
I had ONE by complete chance a looong time ago and it was perfect...absolutely no idea what kind it was, just happened to taste it at a little stand somewhere. Now any I try just taste like strong burnt bitter coffee. Starting to think maybe I should just mix a few drops into a bottle of good vanilla (or into a really sweet ry4)

Reactions: Meinxerces

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you DIY you might want to order a small sample sized bottle of the Lotta Latte from One Stop DIY Shop. They have what's called One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends that are ready to use just by adding from about 6-10% of any 1 of them...to your own PG, VG, and nic base. The Lotta Latte is one of their One Stop Blends.

Many of us on here buy those ready-to-use flavorings for some DIY we make. I personally have about 5-6 favorites from them.

FloGrown

Aug 6, 2015
If you DIY you might want to order a small sample sized bottle of the Lotta Latte from One Stop DIY Shop. They have what's called One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends that are ready to use just by adding from about 6-10% of any 1 of them...to your own PG, VG, and nic base. The Lotta Latte is one of their One Stop Blends.

Many of us on here buy those ready-to-use flavorings for some DIY we make. I personally have about 5-6 favorites from them.

Never made any of my own (not sure I'm ready to play chemist yet lol). Can I mix those into an existing bottle of liquid I have??? (Currently have a really good/sweet vanilla, could I add the Latte straight to it??) Thanks!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
IMO it couldn't hurt to try a little of the Lotta Latte "One Stop Blend" flavoring with a little bit of the vanilla eliquid that you really like. I'd start with a real small amount though to try for a good ratio of the 2...like 5mL of your Vanilla eliquid + maybe 2-3 drops of the Lotta Latte at first. Give it a good shake, and then test vape a tiny bit to see what you think. If it's not enough of the Lotta Latte, add another drop...shake...test vape. Keep doing that until it's to your liking. Make sure you take good notes on how much you're adding to get it to what you want. That way you can make more of it later in a larger amount if you want to.

In fact, since you're in Florida, too, and I have a good amount of Lotta Latte...if you'll PM me your info (name & addy), I'll just put a very small bottle or vial in the mail to you for free. That way you don't even need to buy 8-9mL of it, nor pay about $3 shipping for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread