OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
I pulled the trigger and bought a 5pk sampler:

Light Side Lucidity
Moon Rocks
Orbital Decay
Summer Solstice
Tranquility Trauma

The only one I've tried so far is Tranquility Trauma, and it's lighter in flavor than what I normally vape, but I think I like it.

They all smell pretty amazing, though.

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Hmm - and no way to contact them (email or a form) with a question!
I was hoping I could be notified when the flavors I want to try are available again...
I guess I'll try checking in a week or so...

Search "all things lunarcy on Facebook if you use it. Very easy to contact them there

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
Curious to hear what you think Stratman. I haven't ordered from them yet, but several of the ones you chose are the ones I was looking at getting myself if I finally pull the trigger. :)

I will certainly report back Cherie, and haven't forgotten our trade but my mind is spinning at the amount of samples you offered :shock:

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
I will certainly report back Cherie, and haven't forgotten our trade but my mind is spinning at the amount of samples you offered :shock:

LOL hey I thought you'd want a good selection to choose from. Something to wrap your head around on a Sunday morning and all... ;)

Back on topic, MMV posted a 20% off code today JoesMooning so I may end up jumping on a sample pack now with that 20% off code. I've just got so much joooose coming in lately I'll need to find a place to store it all!

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
LOL hey I thought you'd want a good selection to choose from. Something to wrap your head around on a Sunday morning and all... ;)

Back on topic, MMV posted a 20% off code today JoesMooning so I may end up jumping on a sample pack now with that 20% off code. I've just got so much joooose coming in lately I'll need to find a place to store it all!

Funny thing...MMV is in Tampa Fl and tracking on my order shows it was processed through USPS sort facility in Norfolk Va. yesterday....wonder whats up with that? :confused:

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Funny thing...MMV is in Tampa Fl and tracking on my order shows it was processed through USPS sort facility in Norfolk Va. yesterday....wonder whats up with that? :confused:

I think Adam makes them in that area, but guessing some business partner must be in FL. Shipping was still extremely quick to Bradenton.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK

You think that's bad, my Madd Catt order went from Maryland to San Jose before backtracking half the country back to OK.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
My first order came in on Friday (two days after ordering), and I was thoroughly impressed by something right away.
I ordered six 12ml bottles and on my invoice, handwritten was a note along the lines of:
"Jon, you could have saved money by purchasing a sampler of bottles, so instead, I upgraded some of your bottles to 17ml for free."
Seriously?! That's amazing!

I ordered:
Moonrock Madness
Tranquility Trauma
Space Ape
Solar Flare
Set Down Delight
Buzz Berry

All AMAZING flavors when dripped, but, it seems I can't get an unmuted taste in my ProTanks, evods, iClear 16's or 30's.
It's odd. When I'm not dripping them, they taste quite bland to me.
Anyone else experience anything like this?

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
My first order came in on Friday (two days after ordering), and I was thoroughly impressed by something right away.
I ordered six 12ml bottles and on my invoice, handwritten was a note along the lines of:
"Jon, you could have saved money by purchasing a sampler of bottles, so instead, I upgraded some of your bottles to 17ml for free."
Seriously?! That's amazing!

I ordered:
Moonrock Madness
Tranquility Trauma
Space Ape
Solar Flare
Set Down Delight
Buzz Berry

All AMAZING flavors when dripped, but, it seems I can't get an unmuted taste in my ProTanks, evods, iClear 16's or 30's.
It's odd. When I'm not dripping them, they taste quite bland to me.
Anyone else experience anything like this?

I LOVE customer service like that. It makes me want to buy from people like that even more.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I just ordered the Lunartics Satellite Sampler, 5 12ml bottles for 20 bucks. Looking forward anxiously.

Lunartic's Satellite
Nicotine Strength: 12mg
Flavor 1: Dark Side Delirium
Flavor 2: Light Side Lucidity
Flavor 3: Set Down Delight
Flavor 4: Collision Course
Flavor 5: Nebula Nectar

I ordered all the same flavors as you, except I got Space Ape instead of Collision Course. So far I like them pretty well. Keep in mind my taste buds are not great yet and they've only steeped for a few days.

Dark Side Delirium - Nice subtle flavors. The chocolate is creamy and the peanut is there but not in your face.

Light Side Lucidity - Peanut is the most noticeable flavor so far, but still subtle. A lighter taste than its dark counterpart.

Set Down Delight - Definitely needs more steep time. The lime is a little on the bitter side, but the graham cracker is good.

Nebular Nectar - Definitely fruity and a little sweet. The melon is much more pronounced than the other flavors, but it's a good taste.

Space Ape - The banana flavor is good. More like a real banana than a candy flavor. The caramel is there but not much yet.

A little more steep time and I'm sure I'll love all these flavors. YMMV

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida

Well turns out they shipped from Tampa after all and arrived today, fast they were just mailed Saturday! Had to leave for work so they are at home for a bit of a steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread