Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
The moon rock madness, its sweet, fruity pebble/fruit loops flavored and strong enough, but not over powering.
I'm letting my tranquility trauma sit for a bit. It has a strong mango scent, but slightly perfumey, so I'm hesitant to test it just yet.
The buzz berry smells great in the bottle. Guava fruity, but once I poured a tank full its very weak. But it IS a bright pink color :) I think it'll get really good with some steeping.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
They have a 20% off code (JoesMooning) that's only good through midnight - I'm guessing EST - tonight.

I *may* have just ordered a Lunatric's Command Module completely comprised of Summer Solstice. It was only a couple dollars more than the two bottles I was planning to order - less than that after the coupon.

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
That is disappointing, since those are the ones I was most interested in trying.

Same here. Apparently they are running low on those flavors so they are only selling them in 30mL bottles. They said when they get more stock in they'll add them back to the sample packs.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Received a 10-pack sample last week and haven't been able to get to all of them just yet.
HOWEVER, they ALL smell really, really, unbelievably good!! (I have begun taking 'smell my juice' breaks.....lol.)

So far, I have sampled Tranquility Trauma, a Peach-Mango concoction. Received shipment in 2 or 3 days --- very fast. Handwritten note----very nice touch.

Vaped on a Vamo with 2.6 evod bcc at between 5 & 6 watts.
EXCELLENT STUFF! Can clearly taste the peach, can clearly taste the mango, not too sweet and not too tart. Really just right to me. Very, very good stuff. (Someone around here seems to have had a problem with this one, but I'm not seeing it. Seems to start to taste a little burnt with the evod at 5.5 & 6 watts tho.....)

One other thing: 12 mg of nic at 30VG/70PG felt strong to me, with strong TH. I'm much more accustomed to a higher VG mix and a 'milder' vape, and I did find I got a bit of a nic buzz from this. I would likely order in a 50/50 (or higher VG mix) for my tastes, if available in the future. Reducing the voltage really helped to smooth this one out for me as well.

All in all, I thought this was DELISH, a very good summer vape, and I will definitely order again. Looking forward to trying out the rest. ymmv.....

Last edited:

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
I tried to get through my tank of buzz berry through out tonight but ended up trashing it. It's just not sweet enough or strong enough for me yet. Hopefully some steeping helps this, because I really want to like it!

Yes. Exactly. AMAZING smell. Like, "Oh my goodness, this smells good enough to drink!"
But, a very weak vape.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
JonnyB88 -- have you tried the Sweet Mothers yet?

I'm surprised that hasn't bee more comments on them, especially since one is a RY4, and those are always popular.

Not yet. I'm not a fan of tobacco flavors at all. With one exception, I tried a local vendor's version of RY4 and didn't mind it. Not an ADV for me, but not bad. So, I'm REALLY wanting to try Sweet Mother, but it's been sold out except for big bottles.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
JonnyB88 -- have you tried the Sweet Mothers yet?

I'm surprised that hasn't bee more comments on them, especially since one is a RY4, and those are always popular.

I have the Sweet Mother of Mercury, and I like it very much. It's straight vanilla, caramel, and a toasty tobacco. I wouldn't say its as complex as alot of the RY4s out there. I got the 3 30ml bottles deal, and in two weeks they're all half gone.

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
I just ordered the Lunartics Satellite Sampler, 5 12ml bottles for 20 bucks. Looking forward anxiously.

Lunartic's Satellite
Nicotine Strength: 12mg
Flavor 1: Dark Side Delirium
Flavor 2: Light Side Lucidity
Flavor 3: Set Down Delight
Flavor 4: Collision Course
Flavor 5: Nebula Nectar

Quick update, order arrived Monday after ordering late Friday night....very fast shipping.
The only flavor I've had a chance to try is Set Down Delight, really nice taste of cheesecake with graham cracker crust and a not at all overpowering semi-tangy key lime flavor. Really enjoying this one, can't wait to try the rest of the order.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I want to like these because they smell so good, but I just don't. Buzzberry has zero taste when I vape it.
Moon rock madness is only good when mixed with something super sweet, currently marshmallow.
Tranquility trauma is starting to taste better, but its killer on my throat which makes me not like it. So i'll prob cut it with something sweet and mild and then it should be vapable..

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
I want to like these because they smell so good, but I just don't. Buzzberry has zero taste when I vape it.
Moon rock madness is only good when mixed with something super sweet, currently marshmallow.
Tranquility trauma is starting to taste better, but its killer on my throat which makes me not like it. So i'll prob cut it with something sweet and mild and then it should be vapable..

I'm in the same boat. But, since they are a new company, and it seems they're getting mostly good reviews, I don't want to write them off just yet.
With a company with such good prices, fast shipping, and AMAZING customer service, I think they'll improve their juices. Maybe offer flavor shots or something in the near future.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I'm in the same boat. But, since they are a new company, and it seems they're getting mostly good reviews, I don't want to write them off just yet.
With a company with such good prices, fast shipping, and AMAZING customer service, I think they'll improve their juices. Maybe offer flavor shots or something in the near future.

Yah. I'm not even quite sure what their pg/vg ratio is. I'm jsut gonna leave them to sit and revisit later and hope they've improved.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)

Mia,
Just curious and learning.......If I may, what are you vaping the Buzz Berry with?

I loaded an evod bcc last night with it, let it sit for 10 minutes, and yes, a little weak on a Vamo at 5w.
This morning though, very nice and tasty stuff after soaking the wick. My experience with this is similar to my experience with Tranquility Trauma. Not too sweet, not too tart, and pretty doggone delish also. Certainly not 'in your face' type of flavors, but very good natural berry flavors. (I'm a sucker for anything berry-flavored, and kind of 'picky' as well.) At 12 mg of nic and 30VG/70PG, the high PG is causing a couple of issues for me, but really good none-the-less.

(No, I'm not related to or affiliated with the folks at Moon Mountain....lol)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Mia,
Just curious and learning.......If I may, what are you vaping the Buzz Berry with?

I loaded an evod bcc last night with it, let it sit for 10 minutes, and yes, a little weak on a Vamo at 5w.
This morning though, very nice and tasty stuff after soaking the wick. My experience with this is similar to my experience with Tranquility Trauma. Not too sweet, not too tart, and pretty doggone delish also. Certainly not 'in your face' type of flavors, but very good natural berry flavors. (I'm a sucker for anything berry-flavored, and kind of 'picky' as well.) At 12 mg of nic and 30VG/70PG, the high PG is causing a couple of issues for me, but really good none-the-less.

(No, I'm not related to or affiliated with the folks at Moon Mountain....lol)

I put it in my protank on my spinner. and i think i also swapped it to my ego c and still, just so so so weak, maybe a hint of tartness?(which isn't my preferred kind of vape at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread