Moon Mountain Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
Just noticed they raised prices on 12 ml bottles from 4.99 to 5.99, and the 5 pack sampler from 19.99 to 24.99...20% and 25% increases respectively...UNCOOL!!! Back to Mt Baker I go.

OK just so I don't come off as all doom and gloom, I had a chance to taste the Collision Course and I have to say it could easily be an all day vape. In fact I've been vaping it all day. It's a nice mellow mix of (to me) nutty, creamy,caramely,with a touch of cinnamon. I can say I would gladly re-order this one even with the price increase, just hoping for a discount coupon.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
OK just so I don't come off as all doom and gloom, I had a chance to taste the Collision Course and I have to say it could easily be an all day vape. In fact I've been vaping it all day. It's a nice mellow mix of (to me) nutty, creamy,caramely,with a touch of cinnamon. I can say I would gladly re-order this one even with the price increase, just hoping for a discount coupon.

I'm with you. My fiance and I both fell madly in love with Summer Solstice, so I will watch for discounts, and stock up when they're available. Buying the 3-32ml pack every couple of months - even at the increased price of $34.99 - isn't out of the question, I just prefer a deal, is all.

I received both my Moon Mountain and Diamond Vapor sample pack the other day. I have to say, Diamond Vapor's liquids have been in my tank the whole time. Moon Mountain was somewhat of a letdown but now I'm wishing I should have gotten Buzz Berry and Summer Solstice since it seems like I may enjoy them.

Glad you are enjoying Diamond Vapor :)

Sarahbear

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
I've been vaping Light Side Lucidity all day, but that's only because my dark side delirium is out and I'm waiting for more. I think they are quite tasty, haven't tried too many online vendors, finally got fed up with my B&M stores prices and unoriginal flavors. I like all the flavors I have tried from MMV so far, and have placed 2 orders in about a week.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
I ordered the 3 30ml deal the other night actually and it was almost 11:00pm est I'm in Ohio I got a shipping conformation in like 20min that impressed as I figured they were closed for the day. I will definitely post back on my mileage with the juices I ordered. I've been making my own for about 7months but couldn't pass up the deal. Most flavorings contain some form of artificial coloring and most of that is consumable. I would think by now we would have heard of something adverse from vapping it though,don't you think? I'm just happy to be off tobacco based units for good a year last month. Anyway taste is subjective and I believe my taste buds are still in process of coming back after years of abuse from tobacco burning. :vapor:

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
  • Buzz Berry
  • Light Side Lucidity
  • Moon Rock Madness
  • Summer Solstice
  • Vapor Trail

The only one I'm not fond of is the LSL. Moon Rock, Summer Solstice, & Buzz Berry are my 3 favs, in that order. I'll definitely be ordering again soon.

Moon Rock Madness was the only one that I did like ;) Traded off buzz berry and tranq trauma.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
I received my order from moon mountain today got here fast too. I got three 30ml bottles, sweet mother of mercury, nebula nectar, and sweet mother of neptune. They all smelled fantastic and smm is an awesome flavor they say the liquids come ready to vape and they are but I think all liquids improve the longer they get to mix. I'll post my thoughts on the other two when my new rda's come in next week.

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
I received my order from moon mountain today got here fast too. I got three 30ml bottles, sweet mother of mercury, nebula nectar, and sweet mother of neptune. They all smelled fantastic and smm is an awesome flavor they say the liquids come ready to vape and they are but I think all liquids improve the longer they get to mix. I'll post my thoughts on the other two when my new rda's come in next week.

Hope you like Nebula Nectar better than I do...all I get is sweet sweet honey and an aftertaste that just won't quit.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
They got a BOGO deal for their 2-50ml sampler or 3-32ml sampler at the moment.

So essentially $37.xx for about 200ml of juice. I never heard of em until I read someone post about the deal in another thread, but just ordered because reviews seemed good and it was too cheap.

However, kind of wish I read this thread as I only use carto tanks at the moment and scared the juices will be muted..

I got the 2-50ml sampler BOGO consisting of
Tranquility Trauma
Buzz Berry
Galaxy Grape
Light Side Lucidity

To get the deal, get either the 2-50ml or 3-32ml pack in your cart, then type in BOGO along with 2 or 3 additional (depending on which pack you got) flavors you want in the comment box.

To confirm the deal (which I did) check out their Facebook page. I believe they are running the promo until Sunday.

Last edited:

Vedra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
California
They got a BOGO deal for their 2-50ml sampler or 3-32ml sampler at the moment.

So essentially $37.xx for about 200ml of juice. I never heard of em until I read someone post about the deal in another thread, but just ordered because reviews seemed good and it was too cheap.

However, kind of wish I read this thread as I only use carto tanks at the moment and scared the juices will be muted..

I got the 2-50ml sampler BOGO consisting of
Tranquility Trauma
Buzz Berry
Galaxy Grape
Light Side Lucidity

To get the deal, get either the 2-50ml or 3-32ml pack in your cart, then type in BOGO along with 2 or 3 additional (depending on which pack you got) flavors you want in the comment box.

To confirm the deal (which I did) check out their Facebook page. I believe they are running the promo until Sunday.

Don't stress about muted flavors, MMV almost over does the flavoring. My buzz berry still tastes perfumey after weeks, both without the cap and a hot water bath. It's starting to settle down, and I'm very happy about that. Smells so good, tastes like gum from mom's purse in the 80's, lol.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
1_srekal:10478565 said:

I posted early in the thread that the flavors were subtle and was worried they would mute in a cargo tank.
Since then I've slammed down 90mls and have the BOGO deal inbound. I tend to vape 6mg nic now, so that probably contributed to the subtlety. Either way, I must have adapted just fine cause it was equally pleasing in cartos as it was in evods and other tanks.
Can't wait to load it up in my rsst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread