More underage people putting ecig vaping videos on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
2 new ones today folks. you know the drill, flag and thumbs down, get these kids that are vaping OFF youtube:

YouTube - ‪Electronic Cigarette‬‏

kid says "its ok cause they sell them to underage kids"

and these guys:

YouTube - ‪VapeRus's Introduction Video and Kingpin Cigs review!‬‏

its actually a pretty good review but they are obviosly not over 18.

It is the law that noone under the age of 18 use e-cigs. Putting a public video on youtube for all the lawmakers to see showing that kids are using these things Will help get laws passed to ban them. Please help by getting these video's taken down.

Animeguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
Yeah so far I have actually seen two places that sells e-cigs at the medicine section in gas station. I told the managers at those stores that they belong behind the counter beside the cigs. but I don't know if they moved them or not. I think the problem is that some places just don't know what they are selling. If you working where you sell things what good is it when you don't know what you selling. How can you recommend to customers. That is my biggest peeve and not only gas stations do that a lot places sells things and can't answer any questions about the product.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Gas stations most likely DONT know what they are selling. They sell the old crap ecigs anyways so I'd doubt they understand what they are selling. (Or else they would sell something better haha)

I did a report on smoking in one of my liberal arts courses and most people do start smoking waaaay underage. But flaunting the use of electronic cigarettes online when it's not even apparent they are using them for anything other than 'they are cool' is not the way to go. I support your cause and will be watching for more videos that may pop up.

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
Sorry, I must be really dense or something! I agree that I wouldn't want my teenager vaping either, but who says it is against the law? The way I understand it, except for interstate transportation, few states even have ANY laws about vaping, it's just too new and state legislatures run at slow-mo speeds.

Of course, I could be full of it, please correct me if I am.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread