Morph tank by EHPRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgwoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I went with the Starre originally due to its compatibility with Atlantis/Triton/Herakles coils, and that's well and good in a pinch, but IMO the Starre/Maganus coils are tough to beat for flavor, performance, and durability in the premade world.

Anyway, would love this tank if Starre compatibility is added in the future. One really could have it all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I believe they will work in the morph tank. All Atlantis style coils should work with the morph tank because the adapter is not threaded. I'm currently using a herakles coil in it and will try a starre one in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaddyO

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
I've been using the rba section with the Morph tank for a few weeks now exclusively with nickel builds and would rate it at about 6.5 out of ten. Last night, just on a hunch, I lowered the "joules" and raised the target temp and it made quite a difference in the flavor. Now up to a solid 8 out of 10. May get another for my other favorite juice.

Reactions: Mactavish

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
Yea there is a long empty slot in the box with the tank and stuff. But mine was empty. Changing the 510 post was difficult but ended up using a small Philips and it worked
Sweet. I haven't really used this tank all that much. Only when I get a lazy spell and don't want to mess with my Billow v2. Seeing that I have a bunch of Atlantis, STM, and Delta II coils laying around, it just made sense to me

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
The way the screw posts are on the Morph I dunno how to make the subtank mini coil work. Can I bend the legs at an angle so the they go in the holes with the coil above the air hole?
You should be able 2 if you got enough wire on each lead. I honestly forgot how the rta section is designed. Maybe wrap the leads around the screw heads?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Just got my Morph. A bit confused on using the Atlantis coils and chimney.

Both the RBA and Delta chimneys come with a clear/white flat o-rings installed.
The Subtank Chimney does not have any O-Ring pre-installed, so I assume it does not need one.

CONFUSION:
The included manual says: "Only the Atlantis coil will need to use o-ring". The diagram shows a silicone o-ring hovering above the coil, BUT I assume the actual placement is inside the Chimney section, not on some other part of the coil. There is a BLACK o-ring in the included ziplock baggie that fits inside the Atlantis chimney, BUT, why if an o-ring is needed, did they NOT pre-install the same kind of clear/white flat one, like in the other two chimneys?

The black o-rings seem to be more for tank seals, not sure if the pre-installed clear/white o-rings are more heat resistant then the black ones, but this tank, like the Aspire Triton can get very hot, and any o-ring in the chimneys will get a lot of heat. Are the materials "silicone" different between the black and white o-rings?

Also confused as to the specs listed next to the o-ring in the manual: "DIA8*DIA6*1", why are there two numbers for diameter? Plus the number 1, after the asterisk? There was only one included black o-ring that seemed to be the right diameter for the Atlantis chimney.

Feel free to take a stab at any of these questions. The rest of the tanks and parts are all self evident. Thanks!

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Haha. Complicated. But I just used the black o ring for the atl chimney. Works fine.

So did I, but I wrote Eciggity the same questions as there is some logic missing here related to the o-rings and the manual, just for the Atlantis parts. I'll wait till I find out more before using the Atlantis parts. Anyone else?

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
Haha. Complicated. But I just used the black o ring for the atl chimney. Works fine.

Did you put the o-ring around the coil or press it into the chimney? I've seen one reviewer who had it around the coil but when I tried that the coil wouldn't screw in so I just shoved in into the chimney. It works that way but I am getting quite a bit of gurgling that is really anointing me.

I did try the Subtank adapter as well and absolutely love it. Every Subtank I've owned have been nothing but leaky messes and so far not one leak from the Morph.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
IMO The black o-ring fits the interior part of the chimney so I put it there matching the way the white/clear ones that were preinstalled in the other two chimneys. Still begs the question WHY did they omit doing it for the Atlantis chimney? And how is the black silicone DIFFERENT the the white, I'll bet the white is perhaps more heat RESISTANT, and the black ones could represent a problem, something to keep an eye on. My online texting with Eciggity customer service was a dead end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread