Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Seriously have no idea where to put this.

I've been developing a custom for 16 months with the help of a friend I met on facebook who is an electrical wizard. It's finally done after tons of issues along the way. I can tell you what the original concepts were but things got changed up a little bit.

Teasers:
Custom paint
Fire missiles button
Later cut steampunk design
Volt meter
Programmable pwm
3s 12.1volt lipo with detachable status chip
Separate cell phone battery with on board charging to power sound board, speaker, amp and bluetooth
Take calls on the mod or stream audio
Adjustable strobes
Bluetooth has audio voice response so you can hear when it turns on, pairs, connects, shuts down.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
But how does it vape?
It's fantastic. There's a few things I'd like to change but not sure if I can. The low voltage chip is loud and accounts for battery drain when powered off so a few times it's gone off in the middle of the night and I needed to quickly find a screwdriver to open it up. So, I want to put magnets on it. Ordered some and they were a fraction of a mm too big and I'm not clear what size I would get from there. Having more batteries made for me (these were custom made) but there's room for lots of sizes. Second gripe is it's wired for xt30 plugs and those don't really exist in lipo batteries any more so I have to have the batteries made OR buy xt30 plugs on ebay and take them to a shop to be rewired. Not a big deal, just a little hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread