Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Can't we all just get along -- like these two?

Mgd6z0x.jpg

Pic is ~19 years old. On the left is Daffy, a GSD & black Lab mix. Great dog, personality & temperament about what you'd expect from such a mix; fantastic dog. On the right is Mercedes; totally friendly with people and dogs. A perfect stranger could pick her up and she'd purr, but she was also an unparalleled hunter, bringing home trophies just about every day. I miss them both.

Of course you're right but I was trying to rile some people on this unusually placid and calm thread. ;)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Bah, .44 Magnum. Now a S&W 500, there's a gun with good stopping power. Just need some Motrin for your wrist after use.

Those S&W .500s aint got nuthin on this.

Ruger Superblackhawk in .44magnum flavor, 5.5inch barrel.
The handles are Elk.
With hot hand loads it's a monster, but it can eat em all day long and stay tight.
20170223_113704-1-1-1.jpg

And to go totally off topic again, for the life of me, I don't see why people love Unicorn Milk so much. Anyone else who doesn't like that stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eww... Smells rotten.

Wow, you actually know what I'm talking about?????? I'd never heard of it before I met him. All his guns are beautiful. They dress up like the old west. All garments are just like they were back then (no zippers, etc) and they shoot at saloon scenes and whatnot. Aiming for speed and accuracy .
ETA; just realized you were joking. I'm slow on the uptake!

Awesome events if you enjoy shooting!!

I wish there were more SASS/CAS events near me.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Those S&W .500s aint got nuthin on this.

Ruger Superblackhawk in .44magnum flavor, 5.5inch barrel.
The handles are Elk.
With hot hand loads it's a monster, but it can eat em all day long and stay tight.
View attachment 648235

Eww... Smells rotten.

Awesome events if you enjoy shooting!!

I wish there were more SASS/CAS events near me.

That's so cool you know what SASS is!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

My ex has a one and a half pound Yorkie. Almost good enough for the Guinness Book of Records. You can weigh him on a kitchen scale when not mixing by weight. When he's outside, someone has to keep an eye out that a pigeon doesn't scoop him up.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
My ex has a one and a half pound Yorkie. Almost good enough for the Guinness Book of Records. You can weigh him on a kitchen scale when not mixing by weight. When he's outside, someone has to keep an eye out that a pigeon doesn't scoop him up.
I'd attach my car keys to his collar and take him everywhere. :unsure:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'd attach my car keys to his collar and take him everywhere. :unsure:

Best was when my 90 pound lab met him. He tried to make believe he was a dog while mine turned to me with a look of " you have got to be kidding me". I hate getting stink eye from my dog.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Best was when my 90 pound lab met him. He tried to make believe he was a dog while mine turned to me with a look of " you have got to be kidding me". I hate getting stink eye from my dog.
Nothing worse than the stink eye from your dog. When my Shepherd meets tiny dogs, she thinks they're toys. She gets frustrated when she can't make em squeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread