just remember another dam spendy mod !!
i can't remember the name but i do remember it started with a "C"
full mec
solid gold
personal hand carved
pre-order
pre pay

@3k

he made one for himself to show for sales,didn't hear of anybody ever actually ordering one
Caravela?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

May 26, 2017
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Underaged registrant

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I feel I have spent too much money, particularly one piece of gear which was expensive. I shouldn't have got it, caught up in the hype etc...
Make me feel better by telling me the most expensive gear you have bought... whether you're proud of it or not is a different matter.

Thanks

I'm guessing you've still spent a boatload less than you would have on cigs to date, ya?

Feel better? :D

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I'm opening this thread. Again.
Important changes have occured and to celebrate I bought a paps, a spheroid, a calix v3 and I need one more mech to finish my box. It has to be an authentic mech. I'm thinking a nemesis? Any other suggestions? The paps will go in one spot, that leaves another!
IMG_0015.JPG

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Hm. I was going to say look at Saru, but it seems they can no longer ship to customers.

"THE CURRENT LEGAL SITUATION DOES NOT ALLOW US TO SHIP OUR PRODUCTS TO END CUSTOMERS. Please keep in mind THAT INDIVIDUALS ARE STILL ABLE TO PICK UP THE ORDERS IN OUR LOCAL STORE OR ENGAGE A PICK-UP SERVICE. BUSINESS OR CRAFTSMEN CAN STILL RECEIVE SHIPPING GOODS, AFTER THEIR TRADING FORWARDING LICENSE VIA EMAIL."

grr. :-x

They have such pretty things.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
Important changes have occured and to celebrate I bought a paps, a spheroid, a calix v3 and I need one more mech to finish my box. It has to be an authentic mech. I'm thinking a nemesis? Any other suggestions? The paps will go in one spot, that leaves another!
View attachment 665193
The original SOI subzero is such a great performer, every mech lover should give one a spin. Word is still out on the new subzero X.

Kennedy is releasing the roundhouse in 20700 Friday. The increased performance of the slightly larger cell coupled with a quality mech like the roundhouse promises to bring much vaping pleasure.

Reactions: Zutankhamun

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
View attachment 665193
Nemesis mods are overpriced but I like them. Yes the switch is a bit of a pain and the rice pin is dumb, but they do work and hit well.

A local B&M chain in Canada is blowing them out for about $70US which is reasonable IMO. $120-150€ isn't.

I own 3 authentics and a bunch of clones and they get used quite a bit.

Reactions: Zutankhamun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread