most hard hitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
so guys whats your most hard hitting mod? looking for a new comp mod and looking for some suggestions.

Look for something copper, single tube, hybrid if possible.

This one hits like Ike turner.

;)
This hits a bit harder but competitions usually require single battery tubes.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Out of all my mech mods authentic or clone I have to say my Ivogo Dimitri hits the hardest. If you cant use a dual cell box though I would say my authentic copper SMPL hits the hardest. I can notice a significant difference between my copper mods and SS mods. I have one authentic SS mech and its a Super T. I like my copper clones much better. YMMV, could be in my head.

Reactions: MattyTny

foolswithsometools

Apr 19, 2015
10448790_1407501262888812_5742760691026682865_n.jpg

Heres my Good Wood Vapes box, basically all copper, dual battery (for less battery sag and a stronger vape), and no mosfet to use up power. A fully mechanical mod made of only 2 or 3 chunks of solid copper is about as good as youre gonna get for a "powerful mod", Id rather just use an extra battery and get a much nicer 4.2 volt hit, or just use better batteries for higher current builds.
Really in the end all you need is a solid copper, brass, or aluminum mod with a solid conductive button and it doesnt get much better than that mechanically. Brass, copper and aluminum arent as durable as others and have to be cleaned of oxidation, but stainless steel just isnt good for conductivity; brass/copper/aluminum vs steel mods can make the difference between a .1 volt drop and a .5 volt drop

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I agree that more batteries = less voltage drop. This is because with two batteries, each battery sees half the load. It's even further reduced with 3 batteries. But, as BadNinja already mentioned, a single battery mod may be required. In that case, look for something copper.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
What is Who's definition of Hard Hitting?

This has always been a point of contention with me. A Mod delivers Power.
Are people asking which Mechanical Mod has the Least power loss through the Body?
Are they asking which Regulated Mod puts out the Most Wattage?
Best Hand Fit for punching someone? :lol:
Blows the Best Clouds?
Gives the best throat hit?

My Vote goes to the SX Mini M Class with a Powerful + setting :D

Of course most of this depends highly on what you are running on top.;)

Reactions: cj081283

josdanarm

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
Hard hitting is less necessary than consistent hits. The sub zero is a good example. It also depends on your use. Is it for everyday vaping orcompetition? Aluminum then brass then copper are more conductive than steel but you also have silver gold and rhodium plated which will decrease voltage drop as well. My comp setup is a copper ragnarok with a velocity rda dual parallel 22 gauge mad rabbit it ohms out to .06 please note builds like this are NOT safe I take 1-3 hits max then my battery comes out to cool down. It hits like a raped ape but this is for comp use not all day. The osmium or castigador are good parallel box mods and I think I read the Dimitri is series box they r all good with proper builds. Look for a consistent hit over a harder hit I have a retired copper vanilla and copper praxis for that reason. Both hit like tanks when you find that sweet spot. That to me is a big flop.

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
Tugboat V2 mod with that 24mm cap it comes with on a tugboat v2 deck is the hardest hitting mod I have + lots of airflow, it just blows crazy clouds for whatever reason I don't know exactly but it's a noticeable difference from any other mod/atty combo i've ever had. Even putting that same atty and cap on my hex ohms doesn't seem to produce as thick of a vape.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Reactions: Bad Ninja

rchunter93

Jan 11, 2015
Puxico, MO
Look for something copper, single tube, hybrid if possible.

This one hits like Ike turner.

;)
This hits a bit harder but competitions usually require single battery tubes.
I hope you are very careful with that cherry bomber. Clone or not, that whole box is a ground the way it is made. Anything conductive, anything metal including a tank touches the box it will continously auto fire on its own. You may already know all this, but I just have to warn you. The cherry bomber is a ticking time bomb!

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I hope you are very careful with that cherry bomber. Clone or not, that whole box is a ground the way it is made. Anything conductive, anything metal including a tank touches the box it will continously auto fire on its own. You may already know all this, but I just have to warn you. The cherry bomber is a ticking time bomb!

Then don't short the mod with a piece of metal. That would be user error.
Like sticking a screwdriver in a wall socket.

I have three bombers.
Use them daily. Never had a single problem.
But then again, I'm not the kind of person to use gear I don't fully understand.
User error isn't a design flaw

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
The CB and my Raptor are probably my two favorite mods. I use them every day. They are copper and work really well. I have never accidentally caused either of them to auto fire. That is ridiculous. They are as much a ticking time bomb as a fast car, a good water heater, a tall building, or, like Bad Ninja said, a wall socket. They work the way they are intended to work. Trash your stuff and there is a chance you could wreck something.

Reactions: entropy1049

rchunter93

Jan 11, 2015
Puxico, MO
All I am saying is that there is evidence all over the Internet and YouTube of cherry bombers doing this. I was even told by a shop owner who sells them to not buy one before I looked them up to find out why. Obviously I'm not going to go trying to make it short out on purpose if I did have one, but things happen. Everyone should know extra care should be taken with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread