Most overrated E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
North NJ, USA
Every juice ive bought that was recommended from this forum section. Got a feeling some think McDonalds is a 5 star restaurant.

.......I like complex stuff.

Wow. So why bother reading on this forum section then? Pretty insulting. Guess Mcd's special sauce isn't complex enough for you?

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Everything from MBV that I've tried, To me it all has an extremely artificial chemical taste worse then Chinese juice, even with mouths of steeping I can't stand any of them, they all give me a head ache and sore throat plus the smell of any of them offends my GF. Hawk Sauce being the #1 over-rated juice IMO.

Shocked to hear this too, although i dont like hawk sauce either...candy cane, red white and blue, blue moo, candy cane, cinnamon roll, banana gone nuts, spearmint, i love them all, but i buy their concentrates and mix at my own percentage.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Yep. Tried 5 Pawns with great anticipation in samples and just couldn't get any of them to excite me. I guess I'm not complicated enough.

I was also very excited to try them, but they all had a weird aftertaste, or maybe some base flavor similar in all the mixes, that I just didn't care for. There are other 'complex' high end liquid brands that I like. 5 Pawns isn't one of them.

dkeppel

Oct 20, 2013
New Zealand
Shocked to hear this too, although i dont like hawk sauce either...candy cane, red white and blue, blue moo, candy cane, cinnamon roll, banana gone nuts, spearmint, i love them all, but i buy their concentrates and mix at my own percentage.

Really ! Everytime I vaped a MBV juice in public or at work, people moved away, smokers even moved away, commented on the strong smell and said it gave them a headache. The only other sweet vape I have is from GLV deadly sin and i've had non of these comments/problems.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Ya. My two biggest disappointments were:
1. AVE (Boba's bounty in particular but also tried gorilla juice, Chai and Hype). I use the bobas from time to time when I want something hard. But mostly these flavors all ratch my throat. Big disappointment for a liquid that was supposed to be all that. My experience was further soured because I ordered once from the alien V clones by accident which only further added to the money I wasted pursuing the Bobas bounty myth. The clone juice bottles looked so bad I didn't even feel safe putting it in my lungs.
2. 5 Pawns (tried a sample pack plus 30mL of 3 of the flavors, still have barely made it out of the samplers, the juice makes me feel like throwing up; it's too heavy and complex, I'm feeling sick thinking about it. Haha. Absolutely disgusting. A terrible disappointment for a juice that was supposed to be so good and was so expensive.
Taste is subjective. But this is my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
Whatever happens to be ultra-fashionable at any given point is the most overrated, I'd say.

I remember when all you ever heard about was Alien Visions. Then it was Copper Creek, then Heather's, then Allusion, then Nicoticket; now I guess it's Five Pawns . . . well. None of those juices could possibly be as mind-bendingly orgasmic as the Hype of the Day made out. It's not that they're lousy products or anything; it's just that nothing is that good, so of course people feel let down once the glamour wears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread