Most realistic e-cigarette available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I vaped 1 Blu disposable years ago, just as a test, but then immediately moved to eGo pens and thence on up.

I didn't mind Blu until they got taken over by a tobacco company. Now they are getting all the other products taken off the shelves across the country.
It's so sad to see what's going on in the UK. There will be no other products (apart from online stores) by 2016. Blu are taking over, and the prices are going up as well.
Big tobacco... what can you do? :)

Reactions: suprtrkr

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah the NJoy King is allegedly good to experiment with, or for backup. A friend did stop smoking with V2's (light smoker) and I have heard Volt is decent and reasonable as it goes for cigalikes.

I've heard the thing about wanting the exact match to a smoker's cigs several times and have a guess on the psychology of it. You don't want to give anything up and yet aren't looking for something better either because eventual quitting is in your mind. I didn't have that problem because I wasn't really thinking about quitting everything, just wanted the sore throat gone, and soon had a few tastes of good e-juice that showed it could be very good. In fact i stopped vaping at one point concerned over a health problem; it wasn't the cause but when I restarted, it was because I remembered it being so good I was willing to take a risk!

Vaping in some ways is comparable to smoking, but inherently will also be different, sometimes better, sometimes worse, sometimes both at the same time, and even sometimes way way better. Good vaping devices tend to be bigger than a cig, but not necessarily as big as a pack (Blu's system was to use the pack to charge their little ecigs, and then you charge the pack -- the whole system is not that small).

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Last edited:
    Reactions: stevegmu

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    You can experiment with any e-cig you feel you want to try. I buy loads of them, almost whenever I see one, I buy it.

(Obviously not BLU, but other products).

A disposable is, unsurprisingly, very expensive long term. Much more expensive than smoking.

E-Lites = also more expensive than smoking. Nicolites might be a similar price to smoking, but they use 16mg liquid and you can expect to be craving your head off. Same with 10 Motives too.

E-Lites would have cost me £4,000+ a year. I then switch to a non-branded system (better as well) which worked out at about £800 per year. 5 times cheaper. I could not afford to spend £4,000 a year on these products.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    One of my first ecigs was an NJOY rechargeable with bold flavor, it's cheaper that way and it gives a big hit at 45 mg Nic lol. I still use one on ocassion when I need to stealth vape ;)
    Yes. I sometimes vape 45mg or 30mg cig-a-likes. I couldn't say whether I could last a day using one. Maybe?

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
    Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    I was a 2 PAD smoker too. I tried several cheaper/smaller things, but I was miserable until I got a Nautilus. I started off with it on a 1300mAh eGo battery. It's about the size of a cigar all together, but it was the first thing I actually enjoyed vaping on. I would really suggest that you start there.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Baditude
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread