• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mother's Milk, Halo Belgian Cocoa & Cosmic Fog Milk n Honey harsh to vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonMiyavia

Nov 19, 2015
Hi all, recently I bought a bottle of Mother's Milk, Belgian Cocoa from HALO and Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey. I can't do any test vape as the bottle is sealed.
When I tried vaping it at home, I find that the juices are all so harsh!! Even at the inhale it made me choke and cough. My throat have this scratchy and irritating feeling like swallowing when u have sore throat.

Contacted the shop and they said that US juice all taste like this. Do you know if this is normal or that it might be a bad batch of juices? Could it be a fake??

Thank you~

thmstwwng

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2014
Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia
Hi all, recently I bought a bottle of Mother's Milk, Belgian Cocoa from HALO and Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey. I can't do any test vape as the bottle is sealed.
When I tried vaping it at home, I find that the juices are all so harsh!! Even at the inhale it made me choke and cough. My throat have this scratchy and irritating feeling like swallowing when u have sore throat.

Contacted the shop and they said that US Juice all taste like this. Do you know if this is normal or that it might be a bad batch of juices? Could it be a fake??

Thank you~
What juice you normally vape?
Which shop got got it from?
What is nicotine strength?

LeonMiyavia

Nov 19, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Read the stickies

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015