Mother's Milk Wta Bold, 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
A little bow to the awesome Dr. Beaker for his sublime contests. I did receive this as a prize, and yet I will be re-ordering when done.

I received 2-15ml bottles from http://mothersmilkwta.com. The packaging was simple but well sealed, and the juice, secured with light blue caps, came in hardy plastic bottles.

Sadly, my wicking is still in transit, so I won't embarrass myself by telling you my mode of vapor delivery.

Enough rambling...on to the wta. Before steeping, I tried the 24mg Bold. Wow! Like nothing I have had thus far. There were many subtle flavors, and every pull resulted in new layers. At some points, I got a nice black tea inhale and honey exhale. Behind the scenes, sometimes dominant and sometimes hidden, were woody and tobacco notes. After steeping in the CP for three hours at 140 degrees, the flavors just got better. With that said, and after many different variations, I enjoyed it most by adding a ml to my diy tobaccos. It made my own (not really my own now) mixes AMAZING!!! I will be ordering more, and after much deliberation, I would sparingly vape this alone but will continue to use it more as a compliment to my own stuff. Considering I don't buy pre-made anymore, this is a huge compliment. There's just no possibility I could make this myself, though I wish I could.

More to come later in flavor #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread