Mothers Milk WTA Contest/Game Everyones a winner... Read post one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Everyone that places an order wins with :2c: 1 Cent shipping. Who does that? We do….
This is a game and contest.
How to play:

1. Go to the website at www.MothersMilkWTA.com look at the site and see if you can figure out exactly why it is called Mothers Milk,
  2. Post your guess in this thread (one guess per day please)
Please visit the website or the Mothers Milk introduction thread for product information and to ask product questions.

Every 200th legitimate post will receive 1 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-liquid.
Every correct answer will be put into the drawing to be held at the end of the game.

Rules:
1. One post per day please. Or you will be disqualified from the game.
2. Must have a US shipping address.
3. Read this before you play
4. Contest may end at anytime. (after the 200th post)
For a limited time Prices are cut way down and 1 Cent shipping. That makes you a winner if you order!
Please see the introduction thread for more details.

Good Luck and happy posting...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
um my guess is that is Hathor,the mistress of life,or also known as the mother of mothers, the celestial nurse, suckling the young pharoah.My guess would be that the beginning of life and the heavens began with her breast milk,according to ancient egypt,thus why it is called mothers milk.

thanks for the contest,shakes some of the cobwebs out.

Last edited:

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
My guess is that the picture of Hathor who is the ancient egyptian personification of joy, feminine love and MOTHERHOOD. Whose cult followers sacrificed to her for fertility an "NATURE(ORGANIC) in general". Hathor was commonly represented by COWS(MILK), which often gained her the title of " the Cow Goddess".

Nature = Organic
Motherhood = Mother's
Cow = Milk

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
I think it is well known that there is nothing better to feed a newborn than mother's breast milk. There has been no formula made or found that can replace all that can be found in mother's breast milk. My guess would be that your liquids contain alkaloids which aren't present in other tobacco juices, and this would make for a more satisfying experience, creating a juice which has the 'missing' ingredients.

Thanks for the opportunity to win some!

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
See, as a baby I was breast fed. When I would whine or cry, mom would feed me. That carries over to today. When I've had a bad day at work, etc..., all my fiancee has to do is shove a boob in my mouth and all is good with the world. The same holds true for WTA. If the world gets you down and the good ol' nicotine juice just doesn't cut it, WTA is the booby of the ecig world. Hence, Mother's Milk.

Fin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
See, as a baby I was breast fed. When I would whine or cry, mom would feed me. That carries over to today. When I've had a bad day at work, etc..., all my fiancee has to do is shove a boob in my mouth and all is good with the world.

Fin.

Lmao this is a great one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Cuz of this dude.....

boys.jpg

His name is MM or Mother's Milk. From my favorite comics ever called "The Boys" by Garth Ennis. He had to get his superpower through breastfeeding but it made him superstrong

Last edited:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Nicotine only e-Liquids may be missing the synergy that the minor alkaloids in WTA may provide.

Nicotine, Nornicotine, Anabasine, Anatabine are the targeted alkaloids of our state of the art organic extraction process that reduces TSNA’s (tobacco specific nitrosamines) as much as possible.

This liquid has the missing ingredients not found in most eliquids just as mothers milk has the things we all need to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread