Mothers Milk WTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

vslush

Dec 8, 2015
Not sure if I'm in thr right place, but wanted to share my experience with Mothers Milk company. I couldn't put down my cigs and was becoming so frustrated so I decided to try some WTA. Ordered some (from another vendor) and still haven't received it. Out of desperation I decided to spend yet more money and place another order with someone else (MMWTA). I called them first and spoke with Andrew who waa patient enough to answer all my questions and help me with suggestions on mixing with my other juices. He even sent out the order the same day (Thursday). The package came today (2 days!), and not only did he send the unflavored that I ordered, but he also sent some tobacco flavored and two unicorn bottles for mixing. Incredible customer service and hewas so pleasant in the process. The tobacco flavored is outstanding btw. I'd given up trying to find one that tasted good and satisfied. What a nice surprise! Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share here how a company with great products and outstanding customer service changed a 33 yr 2PAD smoker's life with just one kind act.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread