Mount baker and White label co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
Hey guys have any of you tired any of these ejuice before?? If so what are you favorite flavors. Right now I've got 4 15ml bottles of Mt Baker Cotton candy, 50/50 PG and VG 12mg of nicotine. A lot of the reviews I read, people didn't like the taste, my wife thinks it tastes like soap and she hates it haha. But I like it, it's not too sweet. Doesn't really taste much like cotton candy to me though. Just sweet. I don't mind it though. I also have a 30ml bottle of White label afternoon delight, the bottle doesn't say how much PG and VG percentage it has but it's 6mg of nicotine and this one is delicious. Tastes kinda fruity. Honey dew melon comes to mind when vaping this juice. I've only got one bottle of this one so I'm trying to go through the cotton candy first. Also the cotton candy is a dark pink color. The afternoon delight is light yellow.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Mt Baker used to be my go to juice company. I had over a dozen flavors I would order regularly from them.. most have been discontinued now and the few that are left, as of today when I looked, are not available in my configuration.. 12mg max VG. The flavors that are left that I really love are candy cane, caramel candy, cinnamon roll and butterscotch.. so yep.. candy flavors are excellent... the candy cane is great right out of the mail box, the others steep to great. Their best coffee flavor (IMHO) cafe coffee has been gone a while now.. whipped cream - gone, buttercream (good mixer) gone, Madagascar vanilla - gone, sticky buns - gone.. and that was one of their own concoctions.

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
Mt Baker used to be my go to juice company. I had over a dozen flavors I would order regularly from them.. most have been discontinued now and the few that are left, as of today when I looked, are not available in my configuration.. 12mg max VG. The flavors that are left that I really love are candy cane, caramel candy, cinnamon roll and butterscotch.. so yep.. candy flavors are excellent... the candy cane is great right out of the mail box, the others steep to great. Their best coffee flavor (IMHO) cafe coffee has been gone a while now.. whipped cream - gone, buttercream (good mixer) gone, Madagascar vanilla - gone, sticky buns - gone.. and that was one of their own concoctions.
Yeah, when I was on their website a lot of people were saying what you are. Their favorite flavors were either gone or they just didn't taste the same. I was gifted the cotton candy ones I have because the person I got them from didn't like the way they tasted anymore. I just started vaping so these are the only flavors and brands I have tried so far. I've heard that a lot of coffee flavors end up getting a real stale flavor after a while. Have you experienced this with coffee flavors??

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I don't know about stale.. if I didn't like the flavor fresh or after a month of steeping, it got passed along to someone else who might like it.
I do remember that MVB changed their supplier a while back.. which did change the taste of some juices (whipped cream was for sure on that list)
There was one mocha flavor from a company that's gone now that I have not been able to replace.
The whole industry is a crapshoot since the government got involved - what's here today will probably be gone tomorrow.. if you find something you love.. stock up

Reactions: Meinxerces

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
I don't know about stale.. if I didn't like the flavor fresh or after a month of steeping, it got passed along to someone else who might like it.
I do remember that MVB changed their supplier a while back.. which did change the taste of some juices (whipped cream was for sure on that list)
There was one mocha flavor from a company that's gone now that I have not been able to replace.
The whole industry is a crapshoot since the government got involved - what's here today will probably be gone tomorrow.. if you find something you love.. stock up
Do you have any juice companies you would recommend?? White label seems to be what I want to stick with for a while but they only offer up to 6mg and I just quit smoking so I need a little higher than that. 12 at most.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I have been getting my juice from gourmet vapor most recently.. they have two sites.. an old one and a new one... and maintain both. It's odd but seems to work out for them. One is a dot com and the other is a dot net - I think. I am hunting for more now too.. just posted a thread asking about more max VG vendors.

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
I have been getting my juice from gourmet vapor most recently.. they have two sites.. an old one and a new one... and maintain both. It's odd but seems to work out for them. One is a dot com and the other is a dot net - I think. I am hunting for more now too.. just posted a thread asking about more max VG vendors.
Awesome thank you. I'll have to check that out. Do you have a preference in the percentage of VG or PG??

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
My only experience with Mount Baker wasn't good. I am a fan of White Label Juice. I think their stuff is really good, but they don't make anything stronger than 6mg.
Yeah, that's what I have right now and it works fine for me I guess, I really like the taste. But I find myself using my vape more often with it.

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
Yeah I just get mostly nic taste from it and it's fine for a minute but after a couple of day's it get's old. White label is delicious and I would definitely recommend them. They have great prices. They have 100 ML bottles for 19.99 or you can get three 30ML for 19.99. Only down side is they only go up to 6mg of nic and they don't tell you the ratio of VG or PG.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
I also have a 30ml bottle of White label afternoon delight, the bottle doesn't say how much PG and VG percentage it has but it's 6mg of nicotine and this one is delicious.
From White Label Juice Co. FAQs:

12. What is your PG/VG ratio?

12. We use a max VG recipe for all of our juices which puts each bottle at around 90%VG and 10%PG. The only PG found is the small amount that is added in with the flavoring and nicotine so it will vary from flavor to flavor.

Meinxerces

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2017
Colorado
From White Label Juice Co. FAQs:

12. What is your PG/VG ratio?

12. We use a max VG recipe for all of our juices which puts each bottle at around 90%VG and 10%PG. The only PG found is the small amount that is added in with the flavoring and nicotine so it will vary from flavor to flavor.
Oh cool thank you. I looked it up but I must of missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread