Mount Olympus Vapors

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by cdwb77, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cdwb77

cdwb77 Full Member

Oct 4, 2012
    McDonough, GA
    I have to give MOUNT OLYMPUS VAPORS my compliments! Great flavors, total ability to customize e-liquid choices, Great prices, FAST shipping, and Freebie liquid with minimum purchases- also customized to suit your likes. The freebie thing might be for a limited time, not sure. Still, the prices are great and I will definitely order there again!
    Highly recommended: Whisky Truffles e-liquid This is the first non-imitation tasting chocolate flavor I have vaped. Tastes like melt-in-your-mouth yummy chocolate truffles!
    The other unique flavors I tried are all also great, like buttery popcorn, and New York Cheesecake. I am partial to cinnamon flavors, and their cinnamon/brown sugar is ALMOST too sweet, but then again, sometimes I want something really sweet. It's easy to find ones that you want to order again and again when they offer a SAMPLER PACK of 6 flavors of your choosing, in either 5ml or 10 ml sizes... Again, very reasonably priced!!!
    Mount Olympus Vapors - Premium, handcrafted e-liquids, e-cigarette accessories, and DIY Supplies
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.