• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mountain Wookies Smoke Shop – Woodland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Mountain Wookies is as it sounds a head shop with a full selection of glass pipes and hookahs. I was really surprised to see a vape section consisting of more than just some prepackaged egos, as there were a small variety of mech mods and rebuildables. The shop is a huge space. I got to spend some time chatting with Chrissi and John. They were not smokers prior so they are learning by customer demand and their own research.

They were very interested in the community aspect of the Southern Colorado shops and vapers and very eager to participate. While they aren’t too far from the Springs area where a dearth of stand alone vape shops exist, they are a very convenient spot out of town and far enough away that they are worth the few minutes up the pass to go check out. They will be opening a second shop soon in Canon City and the vape items have been a booming success for them recently.

I didn’t get a chance to try any of the liquids they currently carry, but did share with them a lot of the Colorado made companies as thoughts for the future. They seem to want to grow in quality and selection which can only be a good thing for the vapers above the clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread