Status
Not open for further replies.

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
Obviously there's no way for us to know for sure, but you might want to look into possible other causes like Fray mentioned. My brother gets them (non-smoker, non-vaper) from increased stress levels...they just show up overnight when he's stressed out. Higher acid levels in your stomach can cause them too..could be related to that. Typically though "if" they're due to either of those, they'll go away on their own. Hope its just temporary.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Are you vaping any new juice? High wattage?

If it is vaping it is probably caused by something new you are doing.

When I vape at 5v I get little sore tastebuds sometimes. I think the heat burns it a little or something.

It could also be something new you are doing that is not entirely vaping related.

Probably the best way to find out is to ask yourself what has changed recently to attribute to these symptoms.

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Like stated...

New Juice vendor?
Higher PG count?
New flavor? (cinamin, clove, menthol...)
Higher voltage?
Lower resistance carto/atty?
Splashing more juice in your mouth (leaky cart, overfilling, etc)?

Did you finally give up the Analogs?

Or....
Change toothpaste, mouthwash, other oral hygene products? (some contain things that aggrovate mouth sores)
Eating more spicy food?
Eating faster then normal?
Dehydrated?

Only a small list of what could be causing it.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
It happens to me also. Have one right now after not having any in about a half year. It makes me wonder also. If it is vaping related, I think it may have to do with the "flavoring" ingredients in the liquid. Even though I use the same liquids consistently, I think "batch" control can sometimes be a problem. This is just a guess on my part. It also could be a combination of things, including stress.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Its very common to get them after going to the dentist. I get them every time I get a filling. Root canal gave me a mouth full of them. Ask your doctor for "magic mouthwash" He will know what you mean ;)

Interesting. I just went to the dentist 2 weeks ago (cap), if that is not considered too far past the visit to apply to your comment.

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Interesting. I just went to the dentist 2 weeks ago (cap), if that is not considered too far past the visit to apply to your comment.

Nope happens up to a month after for me. And yes a cap would do it for me too!

"These ulcers also commonly occur after dental work, when incidental abrasions to the soft tissues of the mouth are common. A dentist can apply a protective layer of petroleum jelly before carrying out dental work in order to minimize the number of incidental injuries to the soft mucosa tissues."

Source: Mouth ulcer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dental amalgam is also an allergen that causes sores. And yes dentists still use this mostly on back teeth even though we now know the toxic effects of mercury. But hey at least you don't have to pay partial cost for those like you do with other dental materials. (My insurance sucks HA)

In other words, its probably the poison you don't know about instead of the one you do, that's causing it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread