Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
MO-DT-1009-2.jpg

Imagine a silk chocolate pie nestled in a thick graham cracker crust with light drizzles of caramel, and topped with little slivers of fresh coconut.

This is my %100 Heavenly7 clone, I did not notice any difference while vaping side by side :)

➤ Important Notes:
If you prefer to use Double Chocolate Clear version of perfumers, use it at %5 instead of dark. But the liquid will be clear color and the taste may not be close as dark version. I found the dark version is the same as original. Coconut can be replaced with capella at %3.5, nothing else can be replaced due to taste differences.
  • Double Chocolate Dark (TPA) %2.7
  • Graham Cracker Clear (TPA) %3
  • Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) %2
  • DX Caramel Original (TPA) %2
  • DX Coconut Candy (TPA) %2
  • Ethyl Maltol %0.1 (1 drop for 30ml, 3 drops for 100ml)
Mix Ratio: %50 PG/VG
Steep Time: 15 days.

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
OK, now I have to order these as Heavenly 7 is DELICIOUS.

If someone would figure out a MOV "Legendary" clone recipe I would be a very happy clown:)

After I made this recipe, I never needed to buy heavenly7 again lol. I never vaped Legendary before, someone else asked the same question to me, if I vape it once, I'm sure I can come up with a recipe. But from its description on their website I would have mix the following for 'Legendary';

Banana Nut Bread (TPA) %4
Chocolate (Dark) (TPA) %2.7
Hazelnut (TPA) %2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) %2
Caramel Original (TPA) %2
Toasted Almond (TPA) %1.5
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) %0.5
Etil Maltol %0.1
%70 VG

But without tasting the original, this will be a blind recipe. However, you said you are going to order, give it a try for above flavors too, you may change the percentages and come up with a legendary clone, decrease hazelnut if it is too nutty on the final ;)

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Since you were kind enough to post these, I figure I'll ask about this one before I place my flavoring order.

Caramel MOVaccino from MOV.

I love coffee, and I have tried MANY coffee vapes, but this is the only one that I have liked, and liked immensely.

Unfortunately I didnt vape Caramel MOVaccino as well. I wish I live where they able to ship, so I could clone whatever I vape, I guess they are happy that I'm not lol. Creating a coffee based liquid is hard as well as tobacco. From the information on their website, I would try the following, notice I dont even have and used mocha flavor before but to make you happy, lets try and you should change the percentages according to taste.

I guess they use the same chocolate for all their chocolate formulas, so we have Double Chocolate Dark again. The vanilla can be different, I dont know which one but I guess french vanilla as it goes well with coffee flavors. You can easily taste which vanilla while vaping.

Double Chocolate Dark (TPA) %1.5
Caramel Original (TPA) %3
Mocha Flavor (TPA) %1.7 (I dont have this flavor, people say it is strong. So adjust this one according to taste.)
French Vanilla II (TPA) %6
Ethyl Maltol %0.1
%50 PG/VG
Steep 15 days.

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Okay, I'll admit I'm impatient:)

I speed steeped these (crockpot) and you "react", are a genius!!!!!

Heavenly 7 is exact and delicious!!!

I tweaked Legendary and I believe I have it spot on.
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 6%
Chocolate (Dark) (TPA) 4%
Hazelnut (TPA) 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3%
Caramel Original (TPA) 3%
Toasted Almond (TPA) 2.3%
Almond (FW) 2.2%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) 1%
Ethyl Maltol 1%

I realize that it seems like a high percentage of flavoring, but it tastes exact (at least, to me it does)

Still tweaking Caramel MOVaccino, it's very close, but not quite there yet.

Thank you, thank you, thank you............I have looked for recipes for these for a long time.
They are my three favorite flavors of all time!!!!!

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Would it be ok with you if I posted the Legendary recipe?
I have seen someone looking for it ( a while back)
I'm glad you like it my friend. No problem, please post it. :) I have a nose that is from other world lol, thats where my recipes comes from actually. :D I will try your legendary recipe and will let you know if i tweak it.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
@react Thanks for this recipe! Really enjoyed it.
I mixed 30mls. The night you posted the recipe and swore I wasn't going to touch it for the full two weeks.
BUT....I received a Boreas last thurs and thought why not try it, it had been a week steeping.
It was gone in a day and a half......must mix 90mls now!

Thanks again, its a keeper! Now just waiting on your Castle Long recipe...nudge nudge :thumbs:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
@react Thanks for this recipe! Really enjoyed it.
I mixed 30mls. The night you posted the recipe and swore I wasn't going to touch it for the full two weeks.
BUT....I received a Boreas last thurs and thought why not try it, it had been a week steeping.
It was gone in a day and a half......must mix 90mls now!

Thanks again, its a keeper! Now just waiting on your Castle Long recipe...nudge nudge :thumbs:

I'm glad you like it my friend. I'm also unable to stop vaping this formula lol, it is addicted. Working on CL, doing some final adjustments.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Can i drop ethyl maltol if I go for 30/70 PG VG ratio?

I'm using EM just for mouth feeling, it is okay not to use with %70VG. However, I use it one drop for 30ml and 3 drops for 100ml which is so low and really does not have so much effect on the taste but mouth feeling at that amounts. I didnt make this formula at high vg, so using EM with high VG may decrease the flavor sharpness, trial-error required to test. Make the formula at %70vg and if you feel lack of mouth feeling, use EM later on and mix it again. Some flavors have vanillin from their root formula in this recipe which makes the inhaling smooth, so I believe you will be okay without EM. The original h7 is %50 blend.

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Caramel MOVaccino

Double Chocolate Dark (TPA) 2.3%
Caramel Original (TPA) 4.5%
Mocha Flavor (TPA) 1.7%
French Vanilla II (TPA) 8%
Ethyl Maltol .2%
70 vg/30 pg
Steep 10 - 14 days

@react I believe this one is spot on.
Thanks again!!!

Hope you don't mind but I made a new thread for this one.

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
I have the coconut candy but not dx coconut candy diketone free. Would it change the flavor heavily?

It will taste better. The only difference between DX and normal is, the DX does not contain Acetoin and AP which are believed to be harmfull to inhale. The normal version has acetoin that gives more realistic and yummy taste. I did use DX because I had DX and didnt want to buy the normal version before I finish the DX bottle. If you find the total flavoring is weak after 15 days, increase %1 everything except graham cracker and maltol.

My final revision is below. It is too bad that we are unable to edit/update our first post after few days which should be allowed for DIY recipe forums.
  • Double Chocolate Dark (TPA) %2.7
  • Graham Cracker Clear (TPA) %2
  • Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) %3
  • Caramel Original (TPA) %3
  • DX Coconut Candy (TPA) %3
  • Ethyl Maltol %0.1 (1 drop for 30ml, 3 drops for 100ml)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread