Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
MO-DT-1011-2.jpg

This is my favorite flavor from any vendor that I haved tried (and there have been many)

Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 6%
Chocolate (Dark) (TPA) 4%
Hazelnut (TPA) 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3%
Caramel Original (TPA) 3%
Toasted Almond (TPA) 2.3%
Almond (FW) 2.2%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) 1%
Ethyl Maltol 1%.

Steep two weeks
30 pg/70 vg

I realize that it seems like a high percentage of flavoring, but it tastes exact (at least, to me it does)

All credit goes to "react".

Last edited:

karaddun

Oct 10, 2014
IST
@whodat2112
I love the legendary from mov at old times. Actually it was way better like 1.5 years ago, they changed their formula I think for dicatone free and the juice changed moderatly to bad for my taste. I wonder how did this recipe goes after 2 weeks if it needs a change let us know pls. For my taste buds banana nut bread is not the one they are using also seems a little bit too much.

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
@whodat2112
I love the legendary from mov at old times. Actually it was way better like 1.5 years ago, they changed their formula I think for dicatone free and the juice changed moderatly to bad for my taste. I wonder how did this recipe goes after 2 weeks if it needs a change let us know pls. For my taste buds banana nut bread is not the one they are using also seems a little bit too much.

To me, this recipe tastes exactly like the original Legendary.
Make some and after steeping, let me know what you think.

Reactions: Kenna

karaddun

Oct 10, 2014
IST
After 1 week recipe is relay close good job. But banana taste kinda overpower chocolate a little, I mean very small chocolate is there. I will steep 1 more week if taste not changes I will use %6 chocolate and %4 banana on my next recipe because it's realy close to real one. Thank you @react and @whodat2112

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread