The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Movies/TV

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Big Moe

Big Moe Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Anybody seen any good movies? I just watched Captain America and I loved it!!! I love going to the movies. Seen anything good lately?

2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    I can't remember the last time I went to the movies. :( I think it was before I joined ecf and started vaping full time. bahahahahaha But I look forward to reading the comments to your question. My son has Netflix. ;)

3. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I love Netflix there are tons of hidden gems in there. Are there any tv series you have seen in Netflix that you like?

4. kachuge

kachuge Super Member ECF Veteran

just watched 'The good wife' in the last two weeks...... all four and a half seasons....... it's ending this year, at end of season five

another good one is 'breaking bad' a series about a high school science teacher that starts to make ............. a good one

g

5. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I just finished the last episode of breaking bad yesterday. I loved it!!!

6. kachuge

kachuge Super Member ECF Veteran

it was a good one...... I found 'the good wife' to be good as well..... and then there's 'suits'.. another legal drama....

I tend to look for series that have at least a 3 season head start on me....... I really dislike having to wait for a week to see the next one

g

7. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I liked white collar a lot that is on Netflix!!

8. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    Breaking Bad! "I am not in danger, I am the danger." Is my text alert tone! Great show. I'll have to check out the good wife on Netflix. Must be good!

9. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I'm going to try Good Wife tomorrow and see if I can get into it. I have a list of shows that I never watched on regular tv but loved on Netflix. Madmen is another good one. I guess it depends on what type of show your are into. Did you guys see the Netflix original - Hemlock Grove? I watched it all the way through but it was very odd.

10. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I checked last night and the Good wife doesn't seem to be on Netflix anymore... I waited to long to try to watch out. I will have to find something else.

11. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I really enjoyed hemlock grove! I really like supernatural shows. The vampire diaries, supernatural, the originals, teen wolf, etc. I also liked buffy and angel, and I have some comedies that I enjoy.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

12. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I will have to check out the good wife. I keep seeing it on Hulu.

13. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I like supernatural shows also but I thought Hemlock grove was weird :) I watch all the same shows you mention above. Have you watched Being Human that's really good.

14. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I am in the process of watching Being human. It is pretty good too. I forgot about that one, lol. Hemlock Grove was a little different, but I still enjoyed it! Lol I am looking forward to season 2, and it should be soon I think.

15. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I thought that was it for Hemlock Grove I had no idea they were doing a season 2. Even though it is odd I will still probably watch season 2

16. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I am not 100% sure if there is going to be a 2nd season, but I read last year somewhere on the internet that there was going to be a 2nd season at about this time.

17. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Watched the 1st episode of the Good Wife on Hulu. Think this will be my new watch - Thanks for the suggestions.

18. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Anyone watch Scandal? Great Season finale!! Also Vikings is one of my favorite shows!!

19. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Anyone watch The Following? What the heck.... Is Mike dead?

20. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Originals - Last episode was very good. Wasn't sure if Cami was going to be saying bye bye.

I made it to the second season of Good Wife - Much better than I expected!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.