Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I'm not sure what to think. Part of me wishes it could be a home for them, but if it was there would not be a show. So I do think some major drama will come about before the end of the season. Not sure if you can trust the Congresswoman....I mean you had the Governor and now the Congresswoman! I think Carol is playing the game brilliantly and I hope Daryl can adjust.

Im also wandering what is up with the young teenage girl. something def. going on there. And how did they know the gun was hidden in the blender

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I never thought I would get into Nashville but it has turned into a favorite

Me either..I watched on a whim on Hulu plus and I ended up watching 3 or 4 shows a night until I caught up on it...now I can't wait for the next episode...I love it!! But I am making a list of everyone's favorite so I could try some new ones. We have Netflix, Hulu plus and hbo on demand so I can usually find what I want on one of those. I never even watched tv before dvr's...now I love a good show because I can watch it whenever I want and don't have to worry about missing an episode.......so I am glad everyone is naming different favorite shows!!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Me either..I watched on a whim on Hulu plus and I ended up watching 3 or 4 shows a night until I caught up on it...now I can't wait for the next episode...I love it!! But I am making a list of everyone's favorite so I could try some new ones. We have Netflix, Hulu plus and hbo on demand so I can usually find what I want on one of those. I never even watched tv before dvr's...now I love a good show because I can watch it whenever I want and don't have to worry about missing an episode.......so I am glad everyone is naming different favorite shows!!!

That's kind of like me with Gilmore Girls. I rolled my eyes when my wife decided to record it (about two or three episodes into the first season), but after watching it, I found that, yes, it is a chick-flick show, but it was also extremely well-done, had excellent dialogue, and pop-references galore.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
That's kind of like me with Gilmore Girls. I rolled my eyes when my wife decided to record it (about two or three episodes into the first season), but after watching it, I found that, yes, it is a chick-flick show, but it was also extremely well-done, had excellent dialogue, and pop-references galore.

I am kind of been avoiding this show despite many recommendations. If you like it Count, I may have to give it a shot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread