Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
W
just watched 'The good wife' in the last two weeks...... all four and a half seasons....... it's ending this year, at end of season five

another good one is 'breaking bad' a series about a high school science teacher that starts to make ............. a good one

g

I love the good wife...I didn't know it was ending after this season. My husband watched breaking bad.....he loved it...it was a little gross for me in parts so I stopped watching it but everyone I know loves it.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Never watched good wife, but may see if it's on netflix or amazon prime at some point and watch it on the roku.

Anyone seen CSI Cyber? Watched one tonite. I will probably try one more. Wasn't too impressed. Had some neat tech stuff on it, but everything just seemed to canned. Just showin off techy stuff, no real crime solving.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I remember the CSI episode that was used to spin-off Cyber and, I have to say, was less than impressed. The people were pretty much idiots when it came to computer security... I can imagine the whole series being pretty dumb. Instead of musical montages with actors studying test tubes and dust, we'll now get musical montages of people pounding keyboards and pseudo code scrolling up a screen....

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
Do you think the new place is legit or another Terminus minus the eating people part?

After last night's show, I still haven't seen anything suspicious in Alexandria so I'm beginning to believe it's legit. I think Rick and some of his group are damaged from being on the outside too long and the show is revealing some of their difficulties reintegrating into society.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I remember the CSI episode that was used to spin-off Cyber and, I have to say, was less than impressed. The people were pretty much idiots when it came to computer security... I can imagine the whole series being pretty dumb. Instead of musical montages with actors studying test tubes and dust, we'll now get musical montages of people pounding keyboards and pseudo code scrolling up a screen....

I didn't see that one, but unfortunately I don't think it's gotten any better.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
After last night's show, I still haven't seen anything suspicious in Alexandria so I'm beginning to believe it's legit. I think Rick and some of his group are damaged from being on the outside too long and the show is revealing some of their difficulties reintegrating into society.

I just don't know yet but I was shocked when Carol talked to that boy about telling......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread