Movies/TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyG

Verified Member
I really like Rizzoli and Isles, it starts next week. I like that a lot of shows have summer seasons, so when the seasons end of the other shows, you still have something to watch. I love Castle, was so mad at the finale, let them get married already!!!!

I am also a big HGTV geek. I love House Hunters, Property Brothers, and I really love the new show that came on recently called Fixer Upper, the couple that does the house remodels are so cute and funny.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I really enjoyed hemlock grove! I really like supernatural shows. The vampire diaries, supernatural, the originals, teen wolf, etc. I also liked buffy and angel, and I have some comedies that I enjoy.

Brought to you by Tapatalk
Try Lost Girl, Warehouse 13 & spinoff Torchwood, Secret Circle, Haven, Alphas, Being Human (US & British versions), Eureka, Bitten.
That's just some of the ones in that category.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I really like Rizzoli and Isles, it starts next week. I like that a lot of shows have summer seasons, so when the seasons end of the other shows, you still have something to watch. I love Castle, was so mad at the finale, let them get married already!!!!

I am also a big HGTV geek. I love House Hunters, Property Brothers, and I really love the new show that came on recently called Fixer Upper, the couple that does the house remodels are so cute and funny.

I wanted to check out Rizzoli & Isles I will need to start from the beginning hope its on Netflix. Castle is also another one I seen a couple of episodes and I know I would like it I just haven't got around to checking it out. Def on my watch list also.

Im not to much into HGTV though

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com

I wanted to check out Rizzoli & Isles I will need to start from the beginning hope its on Netflix. Castle is also another one I seen a couple of episodes and I know I would like it I just haven't got around to checking it out. Def on my watch list also.

Im not to much into HGTV though

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Try Lost Girl, Warehouse 13 & spinoff Torchwood, Secret Circle, Haven, Alphas, Being Human (US & British versions), Eureka, Bitten.
That's just some of the ones in that category.

I loved Warehouse 13 havent watched torchwood but if its a spinoff of warehouse 13 I will love it. Love Secret circle, being human, eureka, and bitten. We like the same type of shows

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Torchwood is a spinoff of the new Doctor Who series, and it's really good. I also really enjoyed Warehouse 13 and I'm a huge fan of Grimm. Good taste, Moe! Besides the others I mentioned, I'll give a plug for one of my favorite movies of all time that no one has ever seen (for some bizarre reason): 'Mirror Mask'. It's written by Neil Gaiman, who wrote the much lauded Sandman graphic novels. It's pure fantasy and a real joy to watch. Keep an eye out for a special appearance by Stephen Fry.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Torchwood is a spinoff of the new Doctor Who series, and it's really good. I also really enjoyed Warehouse 13 and I'm a huge fan of Grimm. Good taste, Moe! Besides the others I mentioned, I'll give a plug for one of my favorite movies of all time that no one has ever seen (for some bizarre reason): 'Mirror Mask'. It's written by Neil Gaiman, who wrote the much lauded Sandman graphic novels. It's pure fantasy and a real joy to watch. Keep an eye out for a special appearance by Stephen Fry.

I'm going to have to write these down. I love love love Grimm!!! Another show that I watched but lost track of and cant seem to find is Sanctuary it was great but I think I missed a few seasons.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I'm going to have to write these down. I love love love Grimm!!! Another show that I watched but lost track of and cant seem to find is Sanctuary it was great but I think I missed a few seasons.

Sanctuary was wonderful. That's another gem that got canceled before its time, lasting only four seasons.
And yeah, Grimm. Isn't it great? Terrific cast and such a cool premise. And after Grimm is Hannibal, which surprised the heck outta me. When I first heard about it I was sure it would be awful, but it's been astonishingly good imo. I was a fan of the Thomas Harris novels and liked most of the films, but I figured the new series would just be a lame rehash instead of the unique and strikingly disturbing vision it's been.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread