Movin' On Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
When we opened our new retail store at Beach and Hodges in January, we moved our office and warehouse there too because we had extra space in the back of the store. We figured it would be temporary, but not this temporary! We needed more room like 2 months ago!

I use to be able to see Nick and Ben from my desk, but now there's 5 racks of liquid between me and them. Needless to say, it gets kind of lonely in my corner. Thinking about getting a periscope when I get paid Friday.

We've found a much bigger space, so we're moving our office and warehouse there in a month or so. It's 5,500 sq. ft. and has freight elevators and a loading dock that's big enough for a semi to come and go. We're pretty excited!

We definitely won't be needing a semi just yet, but it's nice to know we have that option. :)

That's all for now.

Happy vaping,

Jordan

Kimbermac

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Hey Jordan! Thanks for the update and best of luck to all of you. It's great to see the company doing so well and expanding. 5500 sq ft sounds like a big step up for storage and office space. I've referred a friend and my Aunt to V9 recently as they both smoke analogs and are looking to make the switch to e-cigs. Best decision I ever made - I think it will be 2 years in September that I converted.

We vacationed in Destin, FL a couple weeks ago and I kept trying to talk my husband into driving to Jacksonville so I could visit your store. But after driving 8 hours from Nashville he wasn't hearing it! Boo. Oh well maybe someday you guys will expand and open a store in the lovely state of Tennessee!

Well, off to buy some cherry e-liquid for myself and some Carolina tobacco for my mom. Take care!

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Hey Jordan! Thanks for the update and best of luck to all of you. It's great to see the company doing so well and expanding. 5500 sq ft sounds like a big step up for storage and office space. I've referred a friend and my Aunt to V9 recently as they both smoke analogs and are looking to make the switch to e-cigs. Best decision I ever made - I think it will be 2 years in September that I converted.

We vacationed in Destin, FL a couple weeks ago and I kept trying to talk my husband into driving to Jacksonville so I could visit your store. But after driving 8 hours from Nashville he wasn't hearing it! Boo. Oh well maybe someday you guys will expand and open a store in the lovely state of Tennessee!

Well, off to buy some cherry e-liquid for myself and some Carolina Tobacco for my mom. Take care!

Oh yeah? Sucks you couldn't stop in. :( You could have come by our new store and sampled some of our new e-liquids.

We're looking for a place to open a new store now. Maybe somewhere in Orange Park, which is a city right out of Jacksonville. Who knows, maybe one day we will be able to open one really close to you.

Come by and see us, if you're ever back this way.

Happy Vaping,

Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread