1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Moving on to 0 nic

Discussion in 'Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping' started by beazy, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. beazy

beazy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

One week....

[​IMG]

I am going out of my mind and people are noticing:facepalm:

2. MorpheusPA

MorpheusPA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Was there a specific reason you had to drop to zero all at once? If so, there's not much you can do.

If not, keep a topper filled with 6 mg and hit off that when you discover you're holding a knife to somebody's throat. You'll rapidly adjust downward and not need it any longer.

3. beazy

beazy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is no reason other than I just want to...

I've been moving down slowly already. I was using caterpillar t&t 6mg mixed 3/1 with the zombie blood 0nic for the past few months. Now that it is completely out of my system it seems to have taken my patience for most slightly aggravating things with it. I'm beginning to rethink the 0 nic thing. A stranger offered a xanax to me :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.