Movkin Disguiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Movkin Disguiser arrived today--- grabbed the Melo 3 and ECR head that I had out of my vape chest to give it a try, sweet little unit. Later tonight I am going to put the adapter bar in and add a rda to the top so I can crank up the watts and see how she pushes.
GEDC1261.JPG

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I see you both chose the Black also I totally like the Disguier and the only thing I wish they offered was the ability to adjust the wattage with increments less than the 1 watt. If you are vaping at 70 to 100 watts half a watt is not a big deal but when you run at lower wattage as I do between 8 to 12 that 1/2 watt is a world of difference.

bongobreak

Mar 18, 2016
Norfolk, England
I have just ordered a black one of these - a bundle with the matched RTA (JC25) and a slick looking red cover - can't wait to try it, looks very tidy, hopefully I'll be able to use my Griffin or Serpent, but the JC25 looks great anyway and has a decent capacity (6ml)

Have any of you guys had any leaking issues?

Forewarned is forearmed as they say, and of course as someone once said...."if it doesn't leak, you're not filling it full enough!"

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I have just ordered a black one of these - a bundle with the matched RTA (JC25) and a slick looking red cover - can't wait to try it, looks very tidy, hopefully I'll be able to use my Griffin or Serpent, but the JC25 looks great anyway and has a decent capacity (6ml)

Have any of you guys had any leaking issues?

Forewarned is forearmed as they say, and of course as someone once said...."if it doesn't leak, you're not filling it full enough!"

I can't help you my friend, I never owned the JC25, but I need your help--- where did you purchase the red cover? I was looking back when I first got it and could not find a supplier---
I would love to tech my black one out with the red or green cover

Reactions: bongobreak

bongobreak

Mar 18, 2016
Norfolk, England
I can't help you my friend, I never owned the JC25, but I need your help--- where did you purchase the red cover? I was looking back when I first got it and could not find a supplier---
I would love to tech my black one out with the red or green cover
Hi Steven, I hesitated to recommend my supplier earlier since you reside in the states (I'm in UK), but FYI - I got mine from UKecigstore.com - I just checked the price now, it's £4.99 - available colours are Tiffany blue, red, white and black, and they're in stock.
Not sure if they ship overseas, can't see any reason why not - hope this helps, good luck friend.

Reactions: Steven Pye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread