Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
WOW ! ! ! !

I do not believe that I actualy have a chance to enter this one . . . :D

29. Verb ending in "ed"

"Finished"

30. Noun

:facepalm: Never Mind - After rechecking the previous post - I can see now that there are no more available . . . Oh Well . . .:(

This has been one of the more ":blink:confusing:blink:" MadLibs!!!!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Wow, this Madlib took forever to finish.

Congratulations to Bintmartin you are the winner of this week’s Madlib Giveaway!
We will be sending you a PM to collect of the information we need.

Thank you everyone for your participation!

Bad Day Madlib
My LARGE day started when I NUZZLED up late for work. I SWIFTLY SLOWED out the BOWLING BALL. I CHEATED into BEST traffic. The cars were TRICYCLE to TRICYCLE.
People were SHLEPPING and POUNCING at each other to go faster. When I ABSENTMINDEDLY made it to work my HAPPY, FLAT, MAGICAL, HORRIBLE boss told me if I was late one more time I was fired. If that wasn’t bad enough, the FLUFFY RAIN DROP TANGOED.
After CAR BUMPER I headed towards the CALM little ALASKA in the DUE SOUTH-end of CHARLOTTE. The ALASKA was FOOLISHLY empty. I PLACED on the swings and VAPED high into the air. I SWALLOWED off of the swing and WASHED up. It was all just a BEACH.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Alright - Nice to see "the FLUFFY RAIN DROP TANGOED" . . .
raindrop_dancing.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "Bintmartin" :rickroll:

THANK YOU - "Tommy'/"Cameron" . . .
Once Again - For the Contest and the FUN . . . :thumbs:

AND - Even though I do not get to play all the time, I do really enjoy reading the weekly "Mad Lib" . . . :D

Last edited:

Bintmartin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Wow, this Madlib took forever to finish.

Congratulations to Bintmartin you are the winner of this week’s Madlib Giveaway!
We will be sending you a PM to collect of the information we need.

Thank you everyone for your participation!

Bad Day Madlib
My LARGE day started when I NUZZLED up late for work. I SWIFTLY SLOWED out the BOWLING BALL. I CHEATED into BEST traffic. The cars were TRICYCLE to TRICYCLE.
People were SHLEPPING and POUNCING at each other to go faster. When I ABSENTMINDEDLY made it to work my HAPPY, FLAT, MAGICAL, HORRIBLE boss told me if I was late one more time I was fired. If that wasn’t bad enough, the FLUFFY RAIN DROP TANGOED.
After CAR BUMPER I headed towards the CALM little ALASKA in the DUE SOUTH-end of CHARLOTTE. The ALASKA was FOOLISHLY empty. I PLACED on the swings and VAPED high into the air. I SWALLOWED off of the swing and WASHED up. It was all just a BEACH.

Awesome! PM sent. This will be my first time trying your Mr. Vape juice.
Big Thanks to Mr Vape and ECF!!!!
Janet.............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread