Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Good Morning all, haven't posted much but have been checking in about everyday to see if anything is going on. I do have a question, I'm going to Japan for an extended stay and wanted to stock up on some juices. Are both the Backwoods sites still open? Their web pages look okay.
I believe so. Even though Deana hasn't been here in a few weeks or so, I've ordered from the "Blends" site a week ago, and my orders shipped the next business day like usual.

Reactions: 08Cayenne

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Good Morning all, haven't posted much but have been checking in about everyday to see if anything is going on. I do have a question, I'm going to Japan for an extended stay and wanted to stock up on some juices. Are both the Backwoods sites still open? Their web pages look okay.

Make sure you take all the gear and juice you'll need. They don't sell juice with nic - can only get 0mg. There are B&M's but some don't have much and all are high priced.
Wish I was going back.

08Cayenne

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Ohio
I hear you can only take in 120 ml. Don't know if that will be enough, I'll be there a while. I might just have to ship myself some, I already know my itinerary. This won't be fun trip, visiting many cities, flights every other day, also going to China, South Korea, and Vietnam.

I'm hoping my hotel rooms have USB's so I can keep them charged.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
0004521_wall_charger_5v_usb_600.jpeg

Reactions: mac63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread