Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Hope your Dad is ok,Kev.
Thanks!.....Me too. He has a BIG problem with his foot/leg. He can't stand on it for more than 20 minutes without getting a HUGE amount of PAIN and a bad burning feeling in it. Nobody has figured out yet what is causing it. He has basically been trying to keep off of it (laying down), just so that it doesn't keep bothering him. That's no way to live, and I'm REALLY hoping that one of his Dr's can figure out the problem SOON! Til' then, he's on pain meds, and just resting a lot.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I hope everyone had a relaxing day. :cool:

Colorful-Autumn-HD-Wallpapers-6.jpg

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Gotta take my wife to the eye Dr. @ 10am. She was taking a bag of groceries out of the trunk of her car, and "clipped" her eye with the edge of the HARD PLASTIC bag. Her eye is SWOLLEN:yawn:, tearing:cry:, and she says that it hurts like hell:-x. I really gotta stop saying, "What's next?!":rolleyes:.....Talk to y'all later.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
So my wife REALLY scratched her eyeball BAD! The eye Dr. had to use (4) different drops on her (for pain and healing), and put a contact lens in her eye to protect the area that was scratched, and help it heal. Since my wife has never worn contacts ( me either ), it's a new experience for her. She says that the contact doesn't bother her. She will have to go back to the Dr. for the next few days to see how it's healing, etc. She's a bit better now, but it will take a LONG time for that eye to almost fully heal. HUGE Thanks to the Dr. for coming in on a Sunday for her! :thumbs:

Reactions: FranC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread