Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Good evening all......Good morning Mac. Shoulder Dr. appt. today. X-rays and talked to the Dr. about what was on them. I've got a bone issue (like a spur) that is jamming down into another part of my shoulder. MRI will be scheduled soon, but for now....I got a cortisone shot, and have to go back to him in a month. Then, we'll see where I'm at, and what will need to get done, and how to go about doing it.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Evening all. Thanks Mac, Fran, and Pri for the prayers and well-wishes. I've been awake since 2am, at my Dad's house about 5am, and then the hospital @ 6am. My Dad went in the O.R. @ 8:38am this morning. I had to leave the hospital @ 3:40pm to watch my son, since my wife has to work tonight. It's 5:08 E.S.T. right now, and since I haven't gotten a call or text from my family that are still @ the hospital now, it looks like that he is STILL in surgery. I will post as soon as I find out that he's out of surgery.

Reactions: priorities

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
My Dad's Dr. said that everything went/and is EXCELLENT! From what my brother said that the Dr. said......my Dad should (eventually) make an almost full recovery, and his heart will be the BEST that it's been in years! Thanks everyone, for all the prayers, well-wishes, and good vibes:thumb:. My family and I REALLY appreciate them! I'm pretty beat now......so I'll say G'night to y'all......:sleep:.

Reactions: priorities

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
even/morn Fran and Kev

Way behind on the forum and other net stuff. Had to take care of things this afternoon and took way longer than it should have cause someone didn't give me info I needed so had to do extra running around.
That SUCKS Mac.....almost like a 2nd Monday!? Time for me to get movin'..........Talk to y'all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread