Status
Not open for further replies.

Beadyboop

Apr 7, 2010
Da Country
I am going to write a review on four of her juices.
First is Butter Rum med nic. I am using a 510 and a 901. I have only vaped this on the 510. Very nummy! Taste like butterscotch candy almost, but most definintly is butter rum. I love it. Vapor is wonderful and throat hit is great to. I will buy this one again.

Second is Rum and it tastes just like rum. Again I have only used the 510 with this. Vapor is great. Throat hit is smooth. Nice juice.

Third is Cola. Taste just like a coke! Another one I will order again. Vapor is great (all of them have great vapor). Throat hit is great. I mixed some rum AND coke together and it was great.

Last but not least is Strawberry Cheesecake. This was my favorite one and I will get it again. Taste like strawberry on the way in and on the way out is cheesecake! YUMMMMMMM. Vapor great and so is throat hit.

I have tried a few vendors juices now and I notice with a lot of them the flavor dies out pretty quick. Not ms T's! Flavor lasts til the last drop! I will be a life long customer. Two of my friends tried the juices also and they are putting in an order too. :rolleyes:

Third is Cola. Taste just like a coke! Another one I will order again. Vapor is great (all of them have great vapor). Throat hit is great. I mixed some rum AND coke together and it was great.

My cola didn't come out so great, I think I'm going to have to try it mixed with other flavors. It's great on initial inhale, but then quickly turns perfumey with a soapy finish. :(

On my 510 it's really bad, on the Volcano it's almost tolerable but not quite.

rugrat1965

Feb 12, 2010
Illinois
My cola didn't come out so great, I think I'm going to have to try it mixed with other flavors. It's great on initial inhale, but then quickly turns perfumey with a soapy finish. :(

On my 510 it's really bad, on the Volcano it's almost tolerable but not quite.

I have noticed the same thing with my order last week. Strawberry Cheesecake, French Toast and Bluberry Crumble. They have a kinda strange soapy, chemical taste to them, I can't even vape them. I got a Peaches and Cream a few weeks ago that was the same way. I sent her a message and she told me that she was sorry I didn't like it. I thought maybe my taster was off on her juice but maybe not. The only thing I have liked so far is the Blueberry Cheesecake. She is a good vendor to deal with though (if you like her juice).

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I am going to write a review on four of her juices.
First is Butter Rum med nic. I am using a 510 and a 901. I have only vaped this on the 510. Very nummy! Taste like butterscotch candy almost, but most definintly is butter rum. I love it. Vapor is wonderful and throat hit is great to. I will buy this one again.

Second is Rum and it tastes just like rum. Again I have only used the 510 with this. Vapor is great. Throat hit is smooth. Nice juice.

Last but not least is Strawberry Cheesecake. This was my favorite one and I will get it again. Taste like strawberry on the way in and on the way out is cheesecake! YUMMMMMMM. Vapor great and so is throat hit.

I have tried a few vendors juices now and I notice with a lot of them the flavor dies out pretty quick. Not ms T's! Flavor lasts til the last drop! I will be a life long customer. Two of my friends tried the juices also and they are putting in an order too. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the world of Ms. T's Beadyboop.

I have noticed the same thing with my order last week. Strawberry Cheesecake, French Toast and Bluberry Crumble. They have a kinda strange soapy, chemical taste to them, I can't even vape them. I got a Peaches and Cream a few weeks ago that was the same way. I sent her a message and she told me that she was sorry I didn't like it. I thought maybe my taster was off on her juice but maybe not. The only thing I have liked so far is the Blueberry Cheesecake. She is a good vendor to deal with though (if you like her juice).

Yeah, I do love her Irish Cream Coffee w/ WC, and my hubby likes her Caramel Coffee w/ WC too. Her Orange Dreamsicle & After Dinner Mint are decent as well.

The Stawberry and Cream was a hair chemical + soap too, so I'm thinking the fruity types aren't so much a match for us. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread