Ms. T's Bakery Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
Got my order yesterday and am overall, very impressed. I got a bottle of caramel coffee (with whipped cream), chocolate coconut bar, and french vanilla.

My favorite so far, the French Vanilla. I've vaped it alone, and mixed it with some of the Vermont Vapor mint and it's quite a yummy combintation. The VV products are VG, and so it really does produce a really satisfying amount of vapor that's very smooth and tasty.

Next would be the caramel coffee. I'm a serious coffee snob, so while I dont think it tastes like the coffee I drink, it tastes like a caramel coffee hard candy and goes very well with an after dinner coffee or cup of tea.

Last would be the chocolate coconut. I was hoping for a more toasty flavor, something with a bit more depth, but since I'm still a noob vaper I guess I dont know what I was expecting. However, it's not unpleasant and does produce nice vapor on both my 510 and 901.

As a vendor, she's awesome. I've yet to have an unpleasant experience with any of the vendors I've dealt with during this new endeavor. I wish every online vendor could be as attentive (and fast) as Ms. T. and the folks at Halo. Great service!

Pretty good vapor IMO it is a mix of PG and VG. I am not noticing much of a throat hit with the medium level nicotine. At least it is not a harsh hit like some of the Dekang stuff.

Yeah, when I started vaping Ms. T's I noticed a lot of vapor but little throat hit, and especially when I dropped to low nic. Now that I've gotten used to it, switching to other juices feels a bit harsh. It takes a while to adjust, but if you want something gentle that tastes good she's one of the places you need to try out.

mottlycrw

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Wisconsin
Hot Chocolate w/ Marshmallows 24 mg :D
When I first opened the bottle I was very intrigued by the odor of the liquid. Holy cow! This stuff smells TOTALLY like opening a new packet of Swiss Miss hot chocolate! I was a little concerned with the extremely dark liquid as maybe it might clog up my atomizer. Well I had to give it a try anyways since I have been eagerly waiting for this to arrive in the mail. My first puff BLEW ME AWAY! I was totally amazed at the full rich flavor of cocoa, and yes the marshmallow is in there too. It’s crazy how both flavors are there, yet neither of them overpower the other. I would say that the flavor is not overbearingly sweet either, in fact there is a slight bitterness to the cocoa which makes it seem that much more authentic. I used this stuff a good part of the day at work and I got comments on how the aroma of chocolate filled the room. Oh yeah, so far there has been no problems with the atomizer clogging.

When I got home, my wife also said the same thing. I use a 801 atomizer on a 5 volt mod and as I said, the taste is amazing. My wife uses an 801 on a conventional 3.7v battery, she says the taste is not as intense on the 3.7 volt as it is on 5 volts. I agree, I like it much better on higher voltage as well. Vapor production is quite good and throat hit is mild on the 24mg, but I like that anyways.

I would say that I could easily vape on this flavor all day long. In fact, this may be my new main vape.

Grape Jelly 24 mg :nah:
Opened the bottle and took a sniff… first impression was that this smelled different from other grape flavors that I have tried. I could not nail the scent but I knew it was different. Once I put it in my e-cig, I have to say that I was rather disappointed. There was some sort of a “grapey” taste to it, but it didn’t hit home to me as any kind of conventional grape flavor. My wife actually figured it out… the flavor is identical to Grape flavored DIMEATAP (the children’s cold medicine)!! Other grape flavors taste either like grape soda or grape jolly rancher candy which to me seems much more acceptable. I have to say that on my 5v mod, this produced clouds of vapor, the taste was just off. I thought maybe the voltage was just too high for this flavor and tried it on 3.7v…. bad move, that just made the flavor have more of a medicine taste to it. The throat hit was mild but totally acceptable to me.

I’m sorry to say that this flavor might need to go back to the drawing board.

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
1 x Buttered Popcorn
- Bottle Size: 6 ml
- Add Nic: Medium 24 mg
1 x Coffee
- With Cream?: Yes
- Add Nic: High 30 mg
1 x Bananas Fosters Coffee
- With Whipped Cream?: Yes
1 x Chocolate Coconut Bar
ooooohhhhh Got a JB coming!!!! Can't wait!!!!:rolleyes:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Ms Ts Bakery Essentials
Here ya go, I've tried 20 flavors from ms t and there is not a bad one in the bunch :)
79343097.gif

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
It has taken close to two weeks for each of my orders, I think there is a little more shipping time involved for me because I am on the west coast though, but it is definitely worth the wait. I am expecting an order today or tomorrow actually. I really did fall in love with the Blackberry Jelly, trying the Chocolate Coconut and Irish Cream Coffee based on everyone's recommendations here :D Broke now, but don't care LOL

Irish Cream Coffee
- Bottle Size: 10 ml
- With Whipped Cream?: No

Blackberry Jelly
- Bottle Size: 15ml

Pina Colada

Chocolate Coconut Bar

Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks

Orange Jelly

Orange Dreamsicle

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
lol VallyGrl nice.

-----

Reboot : Obviously everyones experiences are different. Different quality in the attys, different ways of using them, different amounts of liquids and such.

But... I can tell you that when I first made the switch to 510s, right around this past Christman, I only had two attys for awhile and was using both with various liquids including Ms Ts. About 2 months ago I got a few more attys and I broke them down into categories of which liquids each one was used for. As far as Ms Ts stuff goes I had one atty that was used for "breakfast" flavors(coffee cake, cinnamon danish banana, and such) and one for "snack" flavors (cheesecake, banana cream pie, and too many different chocolate flavors to think of). After 2 months of constant use with nothing but the "dark" flavors, plus the 2 weeks before that of various flavors, I just finally killed that atomizer 2 days ago. And that was the first atomizer I have killed yet and I never "cleaned" it until about 2 weeks ago.

Obviously like I said everyones experiences are different and I'm not saying her juices make the difference but that was my experience with my atomizer and "dark"/colored liquids.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
My order came yesterday WOOT! :: happy dance:: and I had a chance to try the flavors out. All of the juices were high nic. I am very happy with this order and here are my thoughts on the flavors...

Irish Cream Coffee

This is absolutely the best coffee flavor I have ever tried. It tastes exactly like the Irish Cream Coffee my grandmother used to make. I vaped it for several hours before bed and am hooked. Thank you MacArthurBug for this recommendation. The vapor on this one is really nice, big clouds of vapor and it smells awesome.

Blackberry Jelly

Vaping this one this morning, taste is consistent with the last batch. It is still one of my favorites for a daytime vape. I love this stuff.

Pina Colada

A good Pina Colada, you can taste both the coconut and pineapple and the pineapple doesn't taste fakey. It has a buttery undertone that is yummy :D

Chocolate Coconut Bar

The chocolate and coconut are definitely there. The chocolate is like a rich dark chocolate. It is very good, better than any other chocolate flavor I have tried, but I don't think it will be a regular for me.

Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks

This one is interesting. It does taste exactly like the toothpicks, even with the woody toothpick flavor. The Cinnamon is not overwhelming so if you are looking for a strong hot cinnamon flavor this is not it, but if you want to vape cinnamon toothpicks, well here is your chance!

Orange Jelly

I like it but the orange is a bit mild, I was hoping for a more orangey flavor. It does have the jelly sweetness like the blackberry jelly and a mild orange flavor.

Orange Dreamsicle

It tastes just like a Dreamsicle, the flavor is a bit on the mild side but it has both a mild orange and a vanilla ice cream flavor in there.

I have to admit I vaped the Irish Cream Coffee first and it is a very robust flavor, I had a hard time tasting anything else afterwards, so I will be testing these out again individually. There wasn't one I didn't like at all in the batch, but I think it would be fairer to the lighter flavors to give them a go with out the coffee leading the way.

As for the concerns with dark colored juices. I have 5 attys on hand and will be ordering some more on payday. I am really not too worried about them, I figure even if I have to buy 5 a month it is cheaper than buying cigarettes by a long shot.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Vapingboy, the Amaretto tastes very alchoholy to me... well like Amaretto and it is pretty sweet also like real amaretto. I like the Irish Cream Coffee that has a mild sweetness like coffee with cream and sugar. I would think Kaluha would be sweet, but I haven't tried it. If it follows Ms Ts normal tastes it will taste just like Kaluha and Coffee though, so a chocolately coffee with vodka :D

vapingboy

Mar 30, 2010
chicago
Thanks VallyGrlOR!

Well, then I better hold off on Amaretto.

Chocalatey coffee with vodka ! And if it's got just a hint of sweetness, I'll be OK. I'm hoping the vodka is more prominent!!! :p

What would you recommend, if I told you I want a flavor that is either like a tobacco or alcohol with a slight hint of sweetness? If there is such a thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread