Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At this point this isn't posted to be a negative review/experience, although it may turn into that. While I know enough to know that times given aren't exact I checked today since it's been awhile, (5/20) since I put my order in. I decided to after hearing all the good things and Pbusardo's shout out to them. Well when I checked not only is it almost 2 WEEKS past the posted time, my order isn't even processed yet according to what their website states about the terminology used. It's in "awaiting fufillment" stage, which states is waiting for processing and doesn't start getting processed until it's updated to "awaiting shipping" and an email notification is sent out regarding the change in status.

All I have to say at this point is it will have to really exceed my expectations for all this! It may be excellent but I'm assuming it will also need time to steep, so add on more time to wait! Maybe someone else can enlighten me as to if it's necessary. I only ordered two juices, snickerdoodle and cinnamon bun I think.

All in all, and bear in mind I don't have it yet, but there's just too many good vendors out there to wait this long for. If they have that many customers their servicing regularly wouldn't that lead you to believe that they have the money to hire the necessary employees? Also, I've had to wait a bit on my juice with companies like Nicoticket but they keep you WELL and regularly updated! Am I missing something here because I couldn't find a Facebook page and I checked well and I didn't see an area on here to post specifically regarding this vendor like you can with NT and I did search, albeit it not exhaustively! I don't think I should have to go through all that just for two bottles of 15 ml eliquid, with like I already mentioned there being other good vendors out there. I didn't mind waiting around 2 weeks but OVER a month and it still isn't even processing?! Something just seems off about this. Sure I'm not being forced to order from them but given their rep for producing good juice and the time stated when I placed the order, this isn't what I expected.

Perhaps other's can chime in on their experiences, opinions, thoughts. Mods, if this is the wrong place to post this please move and let me know where it should be, thanks!

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States

erinsm

Feb 7, 2012
las vegas
She also lied on her site....she said that orders blah blah blah and blah had shipped.....BUT my number was in that sequence and did NOT ship. It said preparing for shipment for 2 weeks, then FINALLY got tracking last night. This is the worst customer service since I was born that I've ever received. she has my most favorite juice of all time and am sad I will no longer be ordering here.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is normal for Ms T's. Some people have waited up to two months for their orders.

Pure madness! You can believe that I won't be counted among them again! After reading this thread I'm debating on whether or not I should contact my credit card company! While I truly understand the definition of "estimation", this is clearly not the case with this vendor. She is knowingly still collecting juice orders along with peoples money, without letting them accurately know how long they will wait. Yaeliq is an excellent juice vendor from Israel for G-d's sake!! His juice is not only better price, he has a reason for the delay, but people KNOW what their getting into and therefore accept the wait! If I was new to vaping and didn't prepare properly and have other juice on hand this was definitely put a bad taste in my mouth for vaping, no pun intended!! I can indeed see why ECF revoked "her" vendor status.

As far as to the date of the video review, it was actually on his website. He puts up a list of juices he recommends and in away "endorses". Since I trust him by proxy I did the same with her, in the same way ECF has their "approved" vendor list. This is the first I'm finding out about the fact that it was revoked or believe me, I wouldn't have never went there to begin with! I wonder if Phil know's what's up? Perhaps I'll contact him since there seems to be know way to get through to Ms T's at the moment or anytime soon. Now I know why despite "everyone and their mother" literally being on FB, she is NOT.....sheesh!

Lesson learned! At this point even if I ever do receive the juice I have no intention on vaping it after this kind of customer service! What would be the point?? I'll sell it on here before I do....ok end of rant for now, my apologies!

I also want to say that this has obviously turned into a negative "experience" at this point. Should the thread be moved? I suppose I should have searched on here first to see if there is one already posted for her! It's sad that you have to do that prior to purchasing some eliquid but I guess even the wonderful vaping community that I love has it's shady side too as with all facets of life. Ok, now I'm really done for now! ;)

Last edited:

V_lestat

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
Cedar Rapids, IA
i am in the same boat and should have known something was wrong when there wasnt a phone number listed on her website and they use GMail, not their own @domain.com email.

guess i could whois the domain and see who owns it.

too bad too i have heard such good things about their snicker doodle.

i guess i would urge all to boycott their products until such a time that orders are shipping in a few days just like everyone else, becuase lets be honest, once you have the recipe for juice it only takes minutes to prepair.

guess i will have to call my bank tomorrow.

i have no pity for the wicked.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
i am in the same boat and should have known something was wrong when there wasnt a phone number listed on her website and they use GMail, not their own @domain.com email.

guess i could whois the domain and see who owns it.

too bad too i have heard such good things about their snicker doodle.

i guess i would urge all to boycott their products until such a time that orders are shipping in a few days just like everyone else, becuase lets be honest, once you have the recipe for juice it only takes minutes to prepair.

guess i will have to call my bank tomorrow.

i have no pity for the wicked.

Also - those who waited for months for their deliveries reported that the Snickerdoodle they got in their last order was not the one that they fell in love with and fell far short.

Not only does she now neglect her customers, but apparently she also now neglects the quality of what she puts out.

She also lied on her site....she said that orders blah blah blah and blah had shipped.....BUT my number was in that sequence and did NOT ship. It said preparing for shipment for 2 weeks, then FINALLY got tracking last night. This is the worst customer service since I was born that I've ever received. she has my most favorite juice of all time and am sad I will no longer be ordering here.

I 2nd that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread