Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
I'm speechless. I am just going to guess that she is not being reported by vapers, because really, IF you are doing an online business, and you have more than about 1-2% chargebacks, your CC processor drops you like a hot potato for being an "excessive chargeback merchant" (ECM). (Visa will flag @ 1% of chargebacks to interchange volume.....Mastercard same)

That's a very valid point. Visa & Mastercard have a chargeback window of 120 days, and American Express is 3 months. In special rare circumstances I guess chargebacks have happened at 6-8 months, and banks can be different.

I've skimmed through this thread while researching some things, and I wonder if anyone has noticed a pattern as to when the people who do get eliquids get them? Or, maybe it'd be easier to compile who doesn't along with the data and infer. e.g., the time frame, what form of payment was used (debit/gift card/mastercard/discover/american express/etc.), and whether they were a squeaky wheel?

That sort of compiled data could go a long way towards showing a clear intent to defraud that could be handed off. Someone enterprising could consider setting up something like a public google spreadsheet with the relative categories/contact that people could be pointed to to add the details.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
That's a very valid point. Visa & Mastercard have a chargeback window of 120 days, and American Express is 3 months. In special rare circumstances I guess chargebacks have happened at 6-8 months, and banks can be different.

I've skimmed through this thread while researching some things, and I wonder if anyone has noticed a pattern as to when the people who do get eliquids get them? Or, maybe it'd be easier to compile who doesn't along with the data and infer. e.g., the time frame, what form of payment was used (debit/gift card/mastercard/discover/american express/etc.), and whether they were a squeaky wheel?

That sort of compiled data could go a long way towards showing a clear intent to defraud that could be handed off. Someone enterprising could consider setting up something like a public google spreadsheet with the relative categories/contact that people could be pointed to to add the details.

her pattern seems to be every once in a while ship an order to someone on this
thread who has been very vocal. all the other people who claim to have gotten an
order are either her friends or straight out lying.(shills)
this is the way a classic scam unfolds.
:2c:
regards
mike

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
I don't have an order with her, but I agree that unless people start to hit her where it hurts, then she is just going to keep at it. There are several things that are starting to come up when you Google the company which is good. I would rather pay the banks fee for the charge back then to allow her to keep a dime of mine. The fact that she shipped an order after someone did a charge back, either shows that she has no idea how to determine who's order the charge back corresponds to, or she is trying to satisfy a request by made by the CC company to prove that she has shipped the order or something like that.

What I just don't get, is that if she is shipping product that is a year old, what the heck is the problem? At first I thought she was probably in over her head with a small operation and fill to order type of set up, but how can that be true if she is shipping year old product. Possibly the expiration date should have read October of 2015 and it was just a typo? Historically was it a ship to order outfit or grab off the shelf and ship? Not that it matters, what she is doing is criminal.

Again I'd rather pay the bank fee then let her keep a dime of mine.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I don't have an order with her, but I agree that unless people start to hit her where it hurts, then she is just going to keep at it. There are several things that are starting to come up when you Google the company which is good. I would rather pay the banks fee for the charge back then to allow her to keep a dime of mine. The fact that she shipped an order after someone did a charge back, either shows that she has no idea how to determine who's order the charge back corresponds to, or she is trying to satisfy a request by made by the CC company to prove that she has shipped the order or something like that.

What I just don't get, is that if she is shipping product that is a year old, what the heck is the problem? At first I thought she was probably in over her head with a small operation and fill to order type of set up, but how can that be true if she is shipping year old product. Possibly the expiration date should have read October of 2015 and it was just a typo? Historically was it a ship to order outfit or grab off the shelf and ship? Not that it matters, what she is doing is criminal.

Again I'd rather pay the bank fee then let her keep a dime of mine.

You make a good point about paying the bank their fee rather than let her get a penny. I'd have to agree with that one.

Where is the post that indicates she is sending out year old product?? I must have missed that. The order I received from her in December had an expiration day of September 2015. She routinely has always mixed her orders and sent them out within a couple of days. She puts her expiration at 1 yr from date of mixing. If she is still doing things the same, then she mixed my order in Sept and didn't mail it out to me until Dec. I'm not aware of her sending product that's a year old. At this point in time I don't believe or trust a word she says so one can only guess at how she is really doing things. It appears she has not sent out a single order since she sent out mine and a very few others in Dec.

I'm completely baffled at how she continues to get orders with threads like this around for people to see. I'm very glad there are finally some extremely negative posts that pop up when you do a search on her. I hope people will continue to share their experiences and get the word out about her and hopefully we will someday learn that she has been dealt with by some law enforcement agency.

I'm pretty much done with her and after being called a "shill" and/or a "friend" of Ms T's I don't think I have much more to offer here but I do really appreciate everyone who shared their experiences and information on this thread. Without the info you all shared here, I would not have had a clue as what to do about my situation. I'm just sorry everyone didn't get their orders. I will not be ordering from her again. If anyone decides to organize a group of some kind, hope someone will send me a PM and let me know.

Cheers!!!!!!:toast:

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
You make a good point about paying the bank their fee rather than let her get a penny. I'd have to agree with that one.

Where is the post that indicates she is sending out year old product?? I must have missed that.

My apologies, it was your post I was referring to and after looking at it again it does say 2015 as the expiration date, I must have thought it said 2014. It may take time, but it will catch up with her. I know several people who vape that aren't part of any of the online communities. I would imagine some of those people will still get snared by her, unfortunately when you google bakery e juice she shows up first. If you google Ms T's then you see the complaints.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
im sure alot of ppl dont bother charge backs for smaller amounts the order i placed two months ago hasnt moved. the problem is, the order is only $28 w shipping and tax. the bank is gna charge me $10 to reverse it and take 30 days b4 its cleared.

RLY? Personally, never run across a bank charging a fee to dispute a fraudulent charge - and charging your account and not delivering merchandise is fraud. Perhaps you should shop for a better bank too. Not kidding.

It takes 30 days because that is the window given for the merchant to respond to the inquiry by the bank, either by showing proof of delivery or doing something to resolve the problem. If the merchant does not respond in 30 days - and that's what is gonna happen in this case - the provisional credit to your account becomes permanent.

Regardless in this case it's better to have the 18 bucks than be out 28 and have nothing to show for it at all. I would press that $10.00 fee issue hard though. That really sucks and seems inappropriate for a fraud. You ordered in good faith and shouldn't be charged a fee for getting shafted.

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Oregon, Ohio, United States
Update: The Pennsylvania State Attorney General got a response from her! If you read back in the thread I turned her in to as many places as I could think of, and this is the only one that finally got a fax from her stating she will 'make things right with me.' She didn't state what exactly she is going to do, but they want me to call them to let me know if she actually refunds the money or sends the product.

You have to print up a complaint form from the Pennsylvania State Attorney General site. Fill in as much info as you know and mail it in. I gave them the home address that people in this thread hunted up, and the name of the thrift shop she opened with the address. They said they sent her an email yesterday, and received the fax today. I think the fact that I brought this to the attention of the law in Pennsylvania and mentioned her thrift shop opened her eyes.

The woman handling my case is Shannon, and her # is 814-861-4401. She said it is ok to post it here. If you contact her, let her know it is concerning Ms. T's. They have actually been sending her letters to both the home and business address, calling the numbers that were hunted up, and emailing her for a couple weeks.

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Princess.jpg

OMG....Kat, here is your crown!!! I think this is the news we have all been waiting for and I can't praise you enough for doing what you did.

The PAG's office is the only place I didn't send anything to. LOL.... I'm thrilled they are seeing that she does right by you, as she did my me as well, but I am really hoping they do something for the innocent people out there who have lost hundreds of dollars at her hand. I would not be surprised to see her shop fold after this. I'm anxious to see what happens now. It appears that if you want a chance at all in getting your money back, you need to do exactly what Kat did and write the attorney generals office.

Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know what happened. And kudo's to everyone who helped in locating her. Way to go.

Btw... have you received any kind of correspondence from Tammy herself??

Thanks Kat and hope you enjoy your crown!!!:toast:

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Update: The Pennsylvania State Attorney General got a response from her! If you read back in the thread I turned her in to as many places as I could think of, and this is the only one that finally got a fax from her stating she will 'make things right with me.' She didn't state what exactly she is going to do, but they want me to call them to let me know if she actually refunds the money or sends the product.

You have to print up a complaint form from the Pennsylvania State Attorney General site. Fill in as much info as you know and mail it in. I gave them the home address that people in this thread hunted up, and the name of the thrift shop she opened with the address. They said they sent her an email yesterday, and received the fax today. I think the fact that I brought this to the attention of the law in Pennsylvania and mentioned her thrift shop opened her eyes.

The woman handling my case is Shannon, and her # is 814-861-4401. She said it is ok to post it here. If you contact her, let her know it is concerning Ms. T's. They have actually been sending her letters to both the home and business address, calling the numbers that were hunted up, and emailing her for a couple weeks.

First, congratulations for ringing the bell of the AG's office. Couple of questions:

Did Shanonn @ AG say how long Ms T is allowed to "make things right", according to State law, before you follow up on it?

I know you said it was ok to post the AG info here, but is the AG aware of this complaint thread? - which would be a good thing.

Last edited:

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
While laws vary from state to state, in my experience most AG offices expect a response from the business/service provider within 10 business days. In some cases, typically regarding complex issues, the business may be allowed more time to gather facts and attempt to resolve it with the consumer.

The best business practice is to address AG complaints immediately but MTB doesn't have a history of demonstrating normal business practices, let alone best.

Please do keep us posted.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I ordered from Mrs T's nearly 3 years ago. While it didn't take nearly as long as what some people are reporting here, it did take a couple weeks. I eventually called the number they had listed and it went to her sons cell phone. He kind of seemed surprised that I found his number because it wasn't on the website. I forget how I found it. He basically gave me the run around and said she mixes everything per order and that they were very busy. He also told me she was in the hospital for a couple days because she came into contact with a large amount of Nicotine.

I ordered at least 5 different flavors from them and luckily they were all small bottles because they tasted like crap.

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
First, congratulations for ringing the bell of the AG's office. Couple of questions:

Did Shanonn @ AG say how long Ms T is allowed to "make things right", according to State law, before you follow up on it?

I know you said it was ok to post the AG info here, but is the AG aware of this complaint thread? - which would be a good thing.

They didn't say how long to give her, but I'm giving 2 weeks. That should be plenty of time, since according to her site she completed my order October 8, 2014. ROFL

When I wrote out the complaint I gave links to this exact thread and stated that she has been robbing people for at least 1 year through her website. When Shannon called me the first time I explained the entire thing from the beginning, with her son being sick and her putting orders off, then the move putting things even further behind, then her representative breaking ties, then her losing her seller's account here and the eventual screwing of all of her customers.

I asked her then if it was ok to post her phone number and she said yes. I decided to wait at that point because she said they were getting no response to any form of contact (no big surprise there). I was shocked to get the second phone call stating they had actually gotten a fax from her!

I had put off contacting the PAG myself. I started finishing things I had been putting off at the beginning of the year and came across the forms. It took 2-3 weeks after I sent everything to them before they called.

I'm still very concerned with the fact that the website is still up and collecting money. I couldn't claim mail fraud because she didn't email me with a tracking number. There has to be a way to get law enforcement/the government involved and looking at this "business." I wonder if she pays taxes on that internet business? I bet the IRS would rip her a new one!

It's so sad that it has come to this. I was a devoted customer who bought exclusively from her for years. I made sure to order early enough to not run out knowing how slow she was. Everyone said I was crazy to wait that long, but I didn't care. I loved that Banana Fosters Coffee E-Liquid.

And now I'm determined to get that website wiped from the face of the planet.

BTW, this is who processes her order payments: https://www.bigcommerce.com/v18/

I'm contacting them now to let them know what is going on with her 'business.' Not that they care I would imagine, she pays them.

AHA! Here's a post on bigcommerce's FB page: Bigcommerce is the hosting platform the store runs on. The store handles all orders/order processing. If you are unable to reach the store, you can email a fraud complaint to abuse@bigcommerce.com

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm still very concerned with the fact that the website is still up and collecting money. I couldn't claim mail fraud because she didn't email me with a tracking number. There has to be a way to get law enforcement/the government involved and looking at this "business." I wonder if she pays taxes on that internet business? I bet the IRS would rip her a new one!

It's so sad that it has come to this. I was a devoted customer who bought exclusively from her for years. I made sure to order early enough to not run out knowing how slow she was. Everyone said I was crazy to wait that long, but I didn't care. I loved that Banana Fosters Coffee E-Liquid.

And now I'm determined to get that website wiped from the face of the planet.

Welp, there is the Federal Trade Commission, if we want to try and make a federal-ly case about it:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Scroll down to Internet Services, Online Shopping, or Computers and select Online Shopping to get this page:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt

Your options are:

• I received merchandise late.
  • I never received merchandise.
  • I was not notified about a late shipment.
  • I did not receive a prompt refund.
  • I never received a correct refund.
  • Other.

It's an on-line filing. And I do believe multiple choice options are allowed.

:D

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Welp, there is the Federal Trade Commission, if we want to try and make a federal-ly case about it:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Scroll down to Internet Services, Online Shopping, or Computers and select Online Shopping to get this page:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt

Your options are:

• I received merchandise late.
  • I never received merchandise.
  • I was not notified about a late shipment.
  • I did not receive a prompt refund.
  • I never received a correct refund.
  • Other.

It's an on-line filing. And I do believe multiple choice options are allowed.

:D

Yep. Been there, done that. Here's everyone I've contacted:

"I have turned her into the FTC using their consumer complaint form found here:

Internet Fraud Information | USA.gov

I am now writing to abuse@godaddy.com since they host her site. I am also turning a complaint in to the PA Attorney General:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Quic...er_Protection/

Then at
Fraud.org - File || a Complaint
https://tips.fbi.gov/
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
FBI — Map of Field Offices (going to contact the PA one closest to where she moved)
United States Postal Inspection Service

Also, here's the email of the company who hosts her site:

support@softlayer.com
Softlayer Technologies Inc

Godaddy sent me the IP so I could trace it. I've emailed them also. "

I then sent off the forms to the Pennsylvania Attorney General.

I just sent off an email to abuse@bigcommerce.com , and I'm now toying with the idea of a Class Action Law Suit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread