Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
You make a good point about paying the bank their fee rather than let her get a penny. I'd have to agree with that one.

Where is the post that indicates she is sending out year old product?? I must have missed that. The order I received from her in December had an expiration day of September 2015. She routinely has always mixed her orders and sent them out within a couple of days. She puts her expiration at 1 yr from date of mixing. If she is still doing things the same, then she mixed my order in Sept and didn't mail it out to me until Dec. I'm not aware of her sending product that's a year old. At this point in time I don't believe or trust a word she says so one can only guess at how she is really doing things. It appears she has not sent out a single order since she sent out mine and a very few others in Dec.

I'm completely baffled at how she continues to get orders with threads like this around for people to see. I'm very glad there are finally some extremely negative posts that pop up when you do a search on her. I hope people will continue to share their experiences and get the word out about her and hopefully we will someday learn that she has been dealt with by some law enforcement agency.

I'm pretty much done with her and after being called a "shill" and/or a "friend" of Ms T's I don't think I have much more to offer here but I do really appreciate everyone who shared their experiences and information on this thread. Without the info you all shared here, I would not have had a clue as what to do about my situation. I'm just sorry everyone didn't get their orders. I will not be ordering from her again. If anyone decides to organize a group of some kind, hope someone will send me a PM and let me know.

Cheers!!!!!!:toast:

sorry ,i might have been one to jump the gun about the shill part.
another ploy in any good con is to come through and deliver
the product to some one involved in threads like these in
the hopes of getting a good post or at the very least give
a glimmer of hope to others waiting for there stuff.
again sorry and regards,
mike

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
sorry ,i might have been one to jump the gun about the shill part.
another ploy in any good con is to come through and deliver
the product to some one involved in threads like these in
the hopes of getting a good post or at the very least give
a glimmer of hope to others waiting for there stuff.
again sorry and regards,
mike

Apology accepted, and thank you Mike.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hoping against hope, I figured I would try the site and see if it was shut down yet. No. :(

What is truly deplorable is this is what it says right there on the main page:

created.png

Yet despite that - being right there and saying what it says - we just got another complaint/inquiry elsewhere on ECF today from someone who placed an order in... February. Of this year even.

WHY are people doing that!?!? When she had not shipped anything in over 10 weeks at the time they decided to order? :facepalm:

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Hoping against hope, I figured I would try the site and see if it was shut down yet. No. :(

What is truly deplorable is this is what it says right there on the main page:

created.png

Yet despite that - being right there and saying what it says - we just got another complaint/inquiry elsewhere on ECF today from someone who placed an order in... February. Of this year even.

WHY are people doing that!?!? When she had not shipped anything in over 10 weeks at the time they decided to order? :facepalm:

No doubt! Do your homework before you place any order with ANY new vendor! SMH

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
For all you folks that have been ripped-off by this women, none of you have got the law involved yet?

We have 22 pages of ......-off people here, and nobody has got revenge on her yet?

unbelievable

If you read back even just the past 2 or 3 pages of this thread you will see that people are trying very hard to do anything they can.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I have read just about every post in this thread ... I can't see that anyone has got the law involved ... Can't figure out why none of the people that have been ripped off haven't paid her a personal visit either.

Surely someone on this forum must live close to her place of business or residence.

The PA Attorney General is involved. Unless you expect the Feds to swoop in, that's about as good as it gets.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
For all you folks that have been ripped-off by this women, none of you have got the law involved yet?

We have 22 pages of ......-off people here, and nobody has got revenge on her yet?

unbelievable

Given the choice, I believe most of the folks with unfulfilled orders would prefer a refund and a little justice over revenge. As RobinBanks said, the PA AG's office is aware of the fraud and is investigating.

Laws have been broken, consumers robbed and inconvenienced, and the appropriate consumer protection agency is involved.

No need to rouse the villagers and bust out the pitchforks and torches.

Oh, and somebody nearby paying her a visit is just insane; such a confrontation wouldn't likely end well for the visitor.

lazyLinda

Feb 20, 2015
Addison, IL
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Let's not go there please

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Unfortunately, she moved from that address a couple of years ago and now lives in Windber. PA.

She continued to accept orders during the move and as I recall, normal "processing time" stretched to 3 to 4 months.

She'd had delays in the past but I believe this is the one that put her so far behind she never got close to catching up.

And still, continues to accept new orders.

Last edited:

Vintagecharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Australia
I have only just found this thread. I ordered in April 2014 for Over $100 of Juice. My account says AWAITING SHIPMENT" my order number has long since been posted. I have emailed dozens of time and never heard back from her. I am so angry, I can't afford to loose that kind of money and she is still operating.
It is such a scam.
I have been in hospital the last 6 months and haven't had the energy to fight this but it's gone on so long I don't know what to do so she doesn't scam another person.
I am sure a lot of innocent people have lost money.
Dragon Warrior

Vintagecharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Australia
Okay I have read a number of posts and one question is why are people waiting so long to complain. I had been dealing with her for a long time and it was nothing to wait 3 or 4 months to get my order so of course although I wasn't happy with this it was the only place I could get my all day vape. For at least the last 6 months I have done nothing but email her with no reply.
I live in Australia so I have no body to complain to as it's an overseas Vendor.
I have been battling Cancer and don't really need to upset myself anymore about her but I just wish she would be SHUT DOWN.
Vintagecharm
Dragon Warrior

Reactions: TraceyS

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I have only just found this thread. I ordered in April 2014 for Over $100 of Juice. My account says AWAITING SHIPMENT" my order number has long since been posted. I have emailed dozens of time and never heard back from her. I am so angry, I can't afford to loose that kind of money and she is still operating.
It is such a scam.
I have been in hospital the last 6 months and haven't had the energy to fight this but it's gone on so long I don't know what to do so she doesn't scam another person.
I am sure a lot of innocent people have lost money.
Dragon Warrior

Sorry to hear what you are going through. :(

It's unlikely you can do much about the charge at this point but I've said it more than once - it's only a phone call to your credit card bank to ask what your terms and options are.

From this side of things:

Since the AG's office wants to hear from people by phone that one isn't very practical for you. But the federal internet fraud complaint is an on-line filing - no phone call required. I posted the link and someone else followed up with a second link to access it. Those posts are only 2 or 3 pages back in the thread.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Welp, there is the Federal Trade Commission, if we want to try and make a federal-ly case about it:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Scroll down to Internet Services, Online Shopping, or Computers and select Online Shopping to get this page:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt

Your options are:

• I received merchandise late.
  • I never received merchandise.
  • I was not notified about a late shipment.
  • I did not receive a prompt refund.
  • I never received a correct refund.
  • Other.

It's an on-line filing. And I do believe multiple choice options are allowed.

:D

Bringing this forward for those who may like to file a complaint ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread