Ms Ts: Bigger bottle= less flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobydoonut

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
not sure about your particular flavor.....but I loved the hot chocolate with marshmallows soooo much which I had originaly ordered in the small bottle -that this time I ordered the large bottle and got it today and its amazing!!!!!!!! So my larger bottle was simply amazing and lots of flavor and vape!!!!!! I would say that I am addicted to this particular flavor real real bad and if it ever changed to where it was not as YUM id cry.....and the loganberry drink is Yum tooo

reliantj

Mar 19, 2010
california
I contacted her. Fortunately she responded saying to try it for a few days and if there aren't any changes she would make it up on my next order. Being that the flavor is so weak compared to my previous order, 12-13mls may go to waste. Ive been having to mix it with my older bottle to get a little more flavor out of it. It would be nice if I could get some of her flavoring to fix it. But I'm glad she's nice enough to make it up, whatever that may mean.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
Usually that means she'll send you a bottle of the flavor for free on your next order. Most of the vendors on here that i've deal with have always replaced and taken care of any issued I have with equipment and/or juice but they generally like to wait until your next order to save them the shipping costs which I guess is kinda understandable. Not to mention that the honor system is really the only system we have on here when it comes to defective products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread