Ms T's Order Status Thread - February 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Order #30792
Order Date: 8th Feb 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Looks like it may be a little while:)

Hey Tempus, I got a $5 coupon with my last order, because of the closing/delay, but ti didn't work with the normal 10% of coupon on the website, is that the way its supposed to be? No problem if it is I just wanted to check, with the 10% off I usually get around $13 off so it was better for me to use a code.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Order #30792
Order Date: 8th Feb 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Looks like it may be a little while:)

Hey Tempus, I got a $5 coupon with my last order, because of the closing/delay, but ti didn't work with the normal 10% of coupon on the website, is that the way its supposed to be? No problem if it is I just wanted to check, with the 10% off I usually get around $13 off so it was better for me to use a code.

Yeah, I did not really understand that either. If it is supposed to be a special discount above the norm, would it not be better to give a 15% discount code or something like that?? Just seems weird to me. I can get 10% off with the normal discount codes, so unless I order less than $50 worth of juice (which is highly unlikely with Ms T's AWESOME juice!) than the $5 coupon is pretty much useless. But I do appreciate the thought, please do not take this the wrong way. I just do not understand the reasoning behind it.

CV

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Oregon, Ohio, United States
The status of order #30494 is now Awaiting Shipment, placed 1/29! Not bad with everything going on with her! Perfect timing too. Had 1/4 a bottle of 24mg Banana Fosters Coffee ... put it in my purse, took it to my room... CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!! I have been searching my house like a crackhead for 2 days!!! I do have 1/4 bottle of 18mg, but like to use the higher mg during stressful times and boy do I have stress at the moment! :cry:

Just knowing it's on the way is such a relief! I'll deal with smoking 18mg like a train for a little bit longer while turning my house upside down. LOL :vapor:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I'm estimating 2-3 days before she gets to my orders... hopefully

it seems like she's doing 75-100 orders per day and feb 13 was orders 30480-30555

my order numbers are Order #30828 and Order #30780
which were placed on feb 7 and 9th
I'm hoping my orders are shipped next week !

Thanks for the details. I'm combining your orders for you, and I have sent details via the email address you have on file. Thanks for the orders!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread