Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Just cheerleading. But today is payday so I placed an order. Yay!!

Happy for you both that your juices arrived :thumbs:

Diego, I tried the popcorn with my first order here. It was stale, which makes sense due to the time between shipped and arrived, but I love stale popcorn so no problem there. However, it wasn't buttered or salted (which is probably good otherwise the juices would be all buttery) and I only eat Butter Lovers! So now I throw it all on the floor for my dogs. They love it!

Pat, :lol: I'm glad you weren't able to vape the glow stick. That could've been bad :shock:

Says the man who ate stale popcorn. :facepalm: We are so poor as vapers we even eat the packaging! Good times, good times. I did not sample the popcorn this time 'round so I'll just take your word for it. :)

RHP

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
It has several uses. Some use it as a palette cleanser. You ever vape one flavor so much that you can't taste it anymore? It's good for those times. Or if you get sick and flavors just make you nauseous. Or if you have a cold and you can't taste anything so you feel like it's a waste vaping your yummy juices because you can't taste them. I guess it would be good for stealth vaping because of the no smell, but the high VG is going to give you a good amount of vapor, so you'd have to do something about that. Like you mention, it is good for ramping up low nic, but it'll weaken the flavor, depending on how much you put in. You could use it to try your hand at DIY, just add flavor, although that will lower the nic.

That's all I can think of for now.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Ok, I'll Chime in here. As you can see from my signature, I am a long time customer of Ms Ts Bakery. I love her flavors and always seem to come back to them. Her Snickerdoodle is my #1 favorite of all time!! I am one of 2 people on this forum who pushed the snickerdoodle for a LONG time and created the massive influx of snickerdoodle buyers!! I definitely feel like I am part of the reason Snickerdoodle is her #1 seller. But anyway, I love other juices from her as well. I am enjoying her Cake Batter right now in an iclear 30 tank hooked up to a VAMO. It is AWESOME! I also have another iclear30 with her blurasberry which is also AWESOME. I vape the BFC on occasion and love it, I also vape the MsT(winks) Sponge Cake which is fantastic. Her juice is great and always consistent. Everytime I place an order for something I have had in the past, It tastes the same. That's why I always laugh when other vendors try and pass off their mistakes as being because "your tastebuds are changing" LOL !! I see that a lot and it always makes me laugh. Ms Ts is great everytime!! As long as her quality does not waiver, I will continue to be a loyal customer no matter how long the wait is, because it is worth every penny and every minute!!!!

Smooches to ya Ms T!
CV

DiegoVol

Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Oceanside CA
Unfortunately, The Snicker doodle hasn't wowed me, YET.. The flavor just isn't popping out at me. I can taste a hint of cinnamon and something that taste like cake batter and butter. I'm gonna let it steep a few days and go back to it. On a good note, My Mom is now an ex clove smoker. I made her a chocolate tobacco clove flavor that she is in love with.

Last night she came into town and I took her to the local Vape Shop and picked her up an ego-twist and a Kanger T3. I sent her on her way with about 60ml of different juices. One more smoker down in the family, Now I have to set up my Grandmother during Christmas and my job is complete :)

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Ilove the BluRaspberry CV! That was one of my early favorites, it is awesome!

Definitely let it steep Diego. It should change. Although I tried the Snickerdoodle and it just wasn't for me. I found that I don't really like complex flavors. I'm more of a simple person (in so many ways lol), like straight up Peach, Peppermint, Vanilla, those are my kind of flavors. I've tried several complex ones like the Apple Crumble or Cider and I just don't enjoy them. My taste buds aren't very sophisticated though, so I can't taste a hint of that or a slight taste of this. They are black and white (not literally, eww). However, I'll trying them and see if I can't find one I enjoy. Some of them sound too good to pass up, like French Vanilla Cappuccino which is in my incoming order. I might even revisit Snickerdoodle one day. I only took a few puffs from a friend and have found out that I really need to go through 6ml before I decide whether I like something or not. Found that out with the Strawberry Lemonade, didn't care for it at first, but by the time I got to the bottom of the bottle I was sad to see it go.

Congrats to your mom! That is awesome!! Good luck with the others!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Could just be coincidence but phil busardo was using a ms t juice in one of his latest videos and I wouldn't be suprised if she got slammed with new orders because of that. Qreepii, I imagine you have enough juice by now to get through any unforseen delays? If not, start dripping I say! I am a dripper so my advice is a lil biased. If I owned a helper monkey, I'd probably teach the helper monkey to drip and next thing you know, we got ourselves a vapin' monkey folks!

RHP

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Ok, I'll Chime in here. As you can see from my signature, I am a long time customer of Ms Ts Bakery. I love her flavors and always seem to come back to them. Her Snickerdoodle is my #1 favorite of all time!! I am one of 2 people on this forum who pushed the snickerdoodle for a LONG time and created the massive influx of snickerdoodle buyers!! I definitely feel like I am part of the reason Snickerdoodle is her #1 seller. But anyway, I love other juices from her as well. I am enjoying her Cake Batter right now in an iclear 30 tank hooked up to a VAMO. It is AWESOME! I also have another iclear30 with her blurasberry which is also AWESOME. I vape the BFC on occasion and love it, I also vape the MsT(winks) Sponge Cake which is fantastic. Her juice is great and always consistent. Everytime I place an order for something I have had in the past, It tastes the same. That's why I always laugh when other vendors try and pass off their mistakes as being because "your tastebuds are changing" LOL !! I see that a lot and it always makes me laugh. Ms Ts is great everytime!! As long as her quality does not waiver, I will continue to be a loyal customer no matter how long the wait is, because it is worth every penny and every minute!!!!

Smooches to ya Ms T!
CV

CV, we are happy to see Ms T veterans swing by and say howdy! I haven't tried the other selections you mentioned yet but the one's I've seen from juice-veterans like yourself make me take a note. I still don't think I'll try snickerdoodle yet, but everything else you memtioned does sound like a winner. Do you ever include special instructions with your order or do you get them as described?

RHP

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
36638? That makes me sad :( Mine is 36833...looks like I have a while to go.

Could just be coincidence but phil busardo was using a ms t juice in one of his latest videos and I wouldn't be suprised if she got slammed with new orders because of that.

Oh jeez!! Yep, that'll do it. I've watched one of his reviews on her juice before. I :wub: Phil!! I will have to go find this new one. Thanks for the heads up!

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
I am a bit concerned as her last day she shipped anything was on the 30th of July, that is almost a week ago. Has something happened? Mail people not getting her the boxes? Whats up with that? I may have to get a pack of those nasty things that I gave up over a year ago, and I don't want to do that. If anyone know whats happening would be nice to know. Boyfriend refuses to buy from anyone else, because of how great she is. Help me Ms. T, you are my only hope....

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
According to the website orders through 36631 were shipped yesterday. Not sure what the hold up is with yours Qreepii, but you're only 7 orders away, so it'll probably ship soon. I know she's had some difficulties with her new location PO. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Mmm. Ever get a good cartomizer? Yep! 2.9 ohm @ 4.4v or 7-8watts.. Just sitting here, vaping away on some BFC that's been transferred to a couple needle nose bottles, the flavor is richer and creamier especially in the bottle without the cap on.. Primed 2 XL cartos in the last couple of days and still puffing away on'em.. Yep, the flavor is unreal. I wish they made air like this, folks.

Harmony, remind me again, what's in your order? And have you ever done that mystery flavor order? What keyword do you like to use..I was thinking of placing another order soon for more BFC and maybe 15ml of blurasbery to taste. How's that sound folks?

RHP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread