Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Mmm. Ever get a good cartomizer? Yep! 2.9 ohm @ 4.4v or 7-8watts.. Just sitting here, vaping away on some BFC that's been transferred to a couple needle nose bottles, the flavor is richer and creamier especially in the bottle without the cap on.. Primed 2 XL cartos in the last couple of days and still puffing away on'em.. Yep, the flavor is unreal. I wish they made air like this, folks.

Harmony, remind me again, what's in your order? And have you ever done that mystery flavor order? What keyword do you like to use..I was thinking of placing another order soon for more BFC and maybe 15ml of blurasbery to taste. How's that sound folks?

RHP

:lol: So I actually added to my order. I like to use the 10% code to equal the amount of shipping. Although I end up spending more I really hate paying for shipping. Amazon has spoiled me. I got:
-Cinnamon Roll
-Cake Icing (to mix in the cinnamon roll)
-Graham crackers
-French vanilla cappuccino
-Pear
-Spearmint gum
-Peppermint Frozen Ice cream - This one I got on my last order and I'm getting a 15ml this time (6ml last time). I loved it! DH was disappointed it didn't taste like ice cream. It may just be me, but the way I understand the "Frozen" Ice cream flavors is that they are just menthol added, so the ice cream part is just a cute name. This is actually why I bought it, I love menthol! I don't think I'd want to vape an actual peppermint ice cream flavor...but that's just me.

I have never tried the mystery flavor thing. There are too many juices I want to try! And I'm not really the adventurous type. Maybe one day. I am not sure what you mean by keyword :confused: I do love the Bluraspberry though!

Yay for your shipped order Qreepii!! You were spot on btw, I received my awaiting shipment status today :D

I'm sitting here making due with my backup juices until my order arrives and steeps. I vaped those others way too quickly! Luckily I ordered that extra 15ml this time. Burned out my clearo that had my French Vanilla in it today :( That reminds me, I need to fill up another one for tomorrow. That stuff kills cartos so fast! But it is sooo good!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
If you folks had to take a stab in the dark as to what VG/PG Ms T's juices were primarily, what would you say? I'd venture to guess 80VG/20PG, not really sure I could say the BFC is 50/50 because it's not that thin. Then again, I'm no expert - I just stayed at a Holiday Inn. :lol:

Either way, I'm very satisfied with BFC compared to BB. It doesn't gunk up my coils, cartos, or anything!

RHP

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I would say the ratio probably varies a little between 80% and 95% VG. But that is just a guess. Anywho, I just placed another order for some Cake Batter, Snickerdoodle, Blurasberry, Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake (for my wife), and a small bottle of Orange Dreamsicle to try. Also grabbed another bottle buddy. I know it will be a long wait, but it is always worth it!! VAPE ON Y'ALL!!

CV

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
My juices arrived yesterday and have started the steeping process!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to break into that Cinnamon Roll! Although I have to figure out the ratio of icing to go into it. Good thing I have some 3ml bottles laying around. Oooh! And the pear smells so good already! The smell reminds me of the way Pear Jelly Bellies taste. I love those! I will probably break into the Peppermint Frozen Ice Cream before too long. I find that the peppermint juices don't really need to steep.

Also, I just saw on her site that they no longer ship to Canada. That is so sad :cry:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
This evening I decided to whip out the ZAP and try BFC in a genny for the first time, built a new coil in 28g on a ceramic wick solid 1.2 ohms rocking at around 15 watts 4.2-4.4v and as you can see, there's not much BFC left after my last order. Time to get some dough together 'n place another order folks!

RHP

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I ordered an assortment of stuff plus my usual blueberry pie with ice cream $70 order.
It sucks she made some nice juices, but what can you do.
What's bad is she is still taking orders.

Welcome to our humble abode, king. Ya don't post much since '09 so glad you droping some in here! I feel your pain, brother. But the fact we're here talking about it, tells me we'll get through it. Shoot, if I could order tons of her stuff just imagine the possibilities ha ha.

I'm allowing her a longer leash than my previous vendor Alienvisions, because BFC is my brand now just like Marlboro was my brand before. The only time I draw a line about beef is when folks say they will return to analogs if they can't get their order fast enough.

Hell man, I made it over 2 weeks straight from Blu Premium100's and a zillion expensive of their pre-filled cartos. I used to smoke for over 20 years and up to 3 packs a day cowboy killers :facepalm: I'm never going back. I'm on my 11th MONTH so I got mad respect for you.

I'm not trying to cheerleader here, I just think that given the knowledge that Brandon her partner in crime for 2.5 yrs moved on, sorta helps explain delays in my book. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine. I only hope she is ok because how can you not care about the health of the person who is making you these juices, ya know?

I don't even blame her for not posting much recently on ECF because maybe (Like Ben from alienvisions) her words will be used against her or twisted up or flat out not understood.

ETA: the long and short of it is today is only day 14 since my order was placed and I wont contact her unless it becomes day 60 or day 90 'til I get that personally made juice in my hands, god-forbid.

RHP

Last edited:

Diogopm

Jun 26, 2013
Portugal
In my opinion this is just awful. I mean, unless she has some serious health issues at the moment (which I pray to god it isn't the case), she is doing a very awful job. I placed an order on the 20th of August. On their website, they say, it takes from four to eight days to deliver (for shipping), guess what? My order is still on "Awaiting Fulfillment". The problem is, they don't tell us anything! I knew I was taking a risk when I ordered, I read topics (on this sub-section) and I was aware that it would take some time. But this more than enough!

Sorry I am just a little mad because this is the longest I've had to wait for a shipment. /rantoff

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Changing gears for a NY minute, tell me something folks.

Is it me or is there more of an international contingency around here lately?

That is very interesting to me (remember, I live in the same state as Ms T's Bakery) and I wanted to ask them why they choose Ms T over the countless juice vendors, including the german, british, and chinesse made eliquids?

EDIT: For anyone bored here is a maze to kill some time

eaed84bdd0defa05413bd8d629853893_zps4ab8c30b.jpg

:banana:

RHP

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Two times a year a place really big orders with her, and now is the time I would normally do that, but.....there is still no update on the order I placed back on the 19th of August.

How big is your order generally?

In my opinion this is just awful. I mean, unless she has some serious health issues at the moment (which I pray to god it isn't the case), she is doing a very awful job. I placed an order on the 20th of August. On their website, they say, it takes from four to eight days to deliver (for shipping), guess what? My order is still on "Awaiting Fulfillment". The problem is, they don't tell us anything! I knew I was taking a risk when I ordered, I read topics (on this sub-section) and I was aware that it would take some time. But this more than enough!

Sorry I am just a little mad because this is the longest I've had to wait for a shipment. /rantoff

I wouldn't be worried, calender day wise we're in the same boat and I wouldn't be suprised if the status will change within the next couple of weeks probably.

b225511964.jpg

Welcome new folks, misery loves company, feel free to vent, rant, kill time; afterall this is The Waiting Room

RHP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread