Mt. Baker and difficulty getting E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

metafizik

Apr 13, 2014
Wilson, NC
Does anyone know what is going on with Mt. Baker Vapor and their e-juice? Twice in the past month and half I've had problems getting juice. They haven't had one of the juices I like at all for a while now and for another I could only get a small quantity and last week they cancelled my order altogether. They're blaming it on new regs and a new process. It doesn't make sense to me why a new process would be so problematic and the regs went in a couple of months ago.

Thank you, ~metafizik

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Does anyone know what is going on with Mt. Baker Vapor and their e-juice? Twice in the past month and half I've had problems getting juice. They haven't had one of the juices I like at all for a while now and for another I could only get a small quantity and last week they cancelled my order altogether. They're blaming it on new regs and a new process. It doesn't make sense to me why a new process would be so problematic and the regs went in a couple of months ago.

Thank you, ~metafizik
I quit trying to order from MBV for basically the same reasons, especially after not be able to order juice in the big 236ml size
8f6c4756d18d308053416fca3a28123d.jpg

About a month ago I started ordering from Verde Valley Vapes, seen here..big 240ml bottle and two free 100ml bottles (440 mls total) for under $40 including shipping...they are also out of Phoenix AZ and will be my go to shop for now on..And their juice is way better quality than MBV ever was! lolol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread