Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hello ECF!

Wow after running my first ECF contest I am so happy to be a member of this community. I must say that everyone here that I have talked to so far is great. If you want a little background about me or my company check out my first contest thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ity-electronic-cigarettes-contest-inside.html

This thread is about you guys. What you think of MtBakerVapor.com and what we need to do for you to win your business. :vapor:

So I would like to hear from you the consumer. If you have not ordered from us yet I want to know what I can do for you. If you have ordered from us I would like to know if you enjoyed our service (I am sorry I only currently ship within the United States).

At MtBakerVapor.com I am trying my hardest to support the 510 threading. I sell genuine Joye 510 kits, atomizers, and batteries. I have purchased knockoffs for myself before and have been very unsatisfied.

Everything I load into my store front has been tested by me. If I do not enjoy the product or if I have to tinker with it a bunch to get it to work it will not make it into my store. I like nice easy vaping. I am a heavy vapor and I would like to think I know what is simple and what is not worth my time. So every time you purchase a product from us you know you are getting quality and something that is easy to use.

I am listening. Please post any comments, suggestions, and questions in this thread. I look forward to hearing from all the members of ECF.

-MtBakerVapor.com
-Bellingham, WA

reviews that have come in:

Quick Review

I ordered everything 24mg and their house mix is 80%PG. I am using Boge 2.0 cartos on a charged kGo (about 4 volts).

James Surprise: This is almost like an RY4, except instead of Caramel, he uses pineapple (I think). It is a very nice blend. If you like RY4 or any sweetened tobacco, this is worth a try. The vanilla is strong and the tobacco is woody. The hint of pineapple (again, I think) helps to sweeten the mix. Very easy to see this as an all day vape.

Peppermint Shake: I am not a big Peppermint fan, but the peppermint is soft in this mix. It also has vanilla, which is also not overpowering. Not an all day vape, but I can see this as a palate cleaner.

Rollie Zags: This is a straight up Tobacco. A flavorful woody blend. Very nice TH and all around great vape. This is definately a re-order, especially at these prices.

Strawberry Vanilla: I have ordered a drawer full of fruit vapes. They always end up going to my son, BIL, or PIF. I am just not a big fruit vaper. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much from a new vendor's Strawberry Vanilla. I am blown away! This is, without a doubt the best fruit vape I have tried to date. Its like a strawberry milkshake from DQ.

Overall, I am impressed with Mt Baker's nicquids. They are clean tasting, and very good blends. I can see that, at these prices, Mt Baker is going to be a busy vendor.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Got my first review back from a ecf member.

Quick Review

I ordered everything 24mg and their house mix is 80%PG. I am using Boge 2.0 cartos on a charged kGo (about 4 volts).

James Surprise: This is almost like an RY4, except instead of Caramel, he uses pineapple (I think). It is a very nice blend. If you like RY4 or any sweetened tobacco, this is worth a try. The vanilla is strong and the tobacco is woody. The hint of pineapple (again, I think) helps to sweeten the mix. Very easy to see this as an all day vape.

Peppermint Shake: I am not a big Peppermint fan, but the peppermint is soft in this mix. It also has vanilla, which is also not overpowering. Not an all day vape, but I can see this as a palate cleaner.

Rollie Zags: This is a straight up Tobacco. A flavorful woody blend. Very nice TH and all around great vape. This is definately a re-order, especially at these prices.

Strawberry Vanilla: I have ordered a drawer full of fruit vapes. They always end up going to my son, BIL, or PIF. I am just not a big fruit vaper. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much from a new vendor's Strawberry Vanilla. I am blown away! This is, without a doubt the best fruit vape I have tried to date. Its like a strawberry milkshake from DQ.

Overall, I am impressed with Mt Baker's nicquids. They are clean tasting, and very good blends. I can see that, at these prices, Mt Baker is going to be a busy vendor.

Thanks for the review. Cant wait to read some more! :)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Got my first review back from a ecf member.

Thanks for the review. Cant wait to read some more! :)

I can't wait to see what the future is with your tobacco (Rollie Zags). Will you have a Cherry Zags? Nutty Zags? It is a very good, strong, woody blend.

Here is some DIY advice. Sweeteners and Tart or Sour. I know many of us have bottles of meh juice that could use a boost. If you carried diluted Ethyl Malto (sweet) and Malic Acid (sour, can damage plastic cartos and tanks) many of us would buy them.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
That is what I was thinking to. If i sell it as a fluid it will be easier for the end user then if I sold it as a powder. I added it onto my shopping list.

If there are any flavors you guys are interested in let me know. I am talking base flavors not mixed flavors I am making a large flavor order here really soon. So I can build out the DIY section and offer the build your own juice platform for people that do not want to mix themselves :)

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
I have a good line on Ethyl Maltol Powder. If I were to sell it how is it normally sold? By the gram? Or is it all ready cut with pg or vg when sold to the end user. Educate me :)

You could have it as an option to be added to each juice bottle when they order. Some folks like menthol added to their juices or sweetened, sour etc... so they don't have to add it themselves after receiving it.

Are you going to offer juice that is majority VG? Personally I can't tolerate more than 30-40% PG before my throat starts tighten and feel like it's closing up on me. Having a 70vg/30pg option would be awesome.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
That is what I was thinking to. If i sell it as a fluid it will be easier for the end user then if I sold it as a powder. I added it onto my shopping list.

If there are any flavors you guys are interested in let me know. I am talking base flavors not mixed flavors I am making a large flavor order here really soon. So I can build out the DIY section and offer the build your own juice platform for people that do not want to mix themselves :)

Blueberry, Lemonade, Butterscotch

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Yes what is going to happen really soon is I am going to offer juices like so. So I do not have to much to support and I can keep mixing times quick it will be like 100 pg, 80 pg 20 vg, 50pg 50vg, 20 pg 80 vg, 100 vg, 100g cut with water. From there you will be able to choose one of our strengths. After that we will allow you to mix up to 5 flavors together and give us the percentages of each. It will be essentially building your own juice without any mixing hassle at an affordable price. :) :) :). That is my master plan as far as juice go. It is way easier to let you guys pick and choose and make your own mixes then for me to figure out what to mix. I can only think of what I think sounds good or my friends and we are biased. I really want to be able to support the full market :)

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here

Going by the diy base flavors I like and use a lot: A Bavarian Cream type flavor, a Cookie or cake flavor and Peach. Oh, and Caramel- but butterscotch would be fine. One of them! If you can get a good chocolate, that would be nice too. Can you tell me if the American tobacco flavoring is like a woody tobacco or what? Try to place an order with the prize order but I can't decide what to get! And should I just say in the notes to wait until the flavorings come in on the 27th (or thereabouts) to send it?

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
The USA blend is not as woodsy as some of our other tobacco flavors but there is a bit there. I have all the flavors in stock right now that are on the DIY page so go ahead and place your order. I will ship it all today if you want. The only things I do not have in stock that are on the site are ego kits and cartomizers. Which should be arriving soon. My next post office trip is at 4pm PST so have your order in by 3pm and it will make it to post office before closing. Otherwise it goes out the next day at first pick up.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Here are some more reviews that have just come in :)
Today I a reviewing Mt. BakerVapor Coffee Irish Creme.

The juice is kinda of a golden color, it is 50pg/50vg at 12mg nic.
I am dripping on a fresh atty on a 510.

Okay, They are a new company but I was blown away with this one, When you
open the bottle it has a very definite coffee and whiskey aroma to it and when you
vape, it has a real nice coffee taste on inhale but on exhale you also get the sweet
creme and Irish whiskey flavor. It has a mild throat hit with a very mellow flavor.
This could be a very good morning or late night vape, I really relaxed and got into
this one. I will definitly have to add this one to my rotation. If you like a good
mellow coffee with a nice touch of Irish creme in it then this could be what you
are looking for. I would say this is a must try!

My Thanks to James and his crew!

Hail, everyone!

Just received my Mount Baker Vapor prize, and I'm pretty happy with it. :D

I went with the Irish Cream juice at 18mg, and right off the bottle, it smells exactly the way it should.

I tried it on both my standard 901 atty on the stock 180 mAh battery and a CE2 on a 3.7 volt Riva batt.

From the smell, I expected it to have a very strong and sweet flavor, bit it's actually quite smooth and pleasant. It does have the sweet taste, of course, but it's not strong enough that it becomes tiresome. The alcohol overtones come through very well on inhale, with a smooth and creamy finish on the exhale.

This is a very temperamental juice, and does not get along very well with leftovers on atties and cartos. It pretty much needs its own atty or carto, freshly cleaned or out of the pack, to really get the flavor going. I tried it with an atty I was vaping my own turkish, havana and caramel mix in, and the flavor was flat and actually a little unpleasant. Almost stale.

All in all, as long as it's got it's own atty/carto (or you're vaping flavors this juice could agree with, like fruity or candy vapes), it gets my very personal stamp of approval.

Thank you guys for the reviews! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread