Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Greg's awesome. We're fortunate he's on our side. But Ed let the Gov speak first & last.
He cut Greg off when he tried to rebuke the last bit of bull.... I mean misinformation :(

At least Greg kept going and made sure he got out that last bit saying it was false.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
The opponent still got the last word. Was there a banner on the bottom saying ecigs "still kill"? It's so frustrating seeing this misinformation on TV.

There's a lot of money being lost in a lot of different areas because e-cigs actually work. This is what happens when we cost people money. They spend more to kill the competition through misinformation and propaganda.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hoping things settle down for me this week. Been having some extra stuff around the house to take care, got swamped at work then my fridge at the office died. Got a new fridge today, the workload is caught up but got a feeling the wife will find more house stuff..
Good thing I got plenty of juice and lots of batteries.

That is a very good thing that you have juice and batteries to see you through. Sounds like a busy week. In my experience, the wife will always have more stuff to do. Not sure how they do it. Could be a brand new build and they would find something that needs to be done. It's a special kinda gift.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning my friend! How goes life on this lovely Tuesday?

What is the most interesting flavor you have come up with by blending ones you have? I added some Vanilla Custard to my Spew and got a delicious honeydew dessert treat.

Good my friend...Life is good. The most interesting (and good I may add) flavor I came up with was a mix of Honey dew and Cucumber......very fruity, light and refreshing. I still mix it and vape it daily!:toast:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
a lil chilly here n rain but ill take it over snow any day!!!

picgifs-tuesday-9832178.gif

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
What is the most interesting flavor you have come up with by blending ones you have? I added some Vanilla Custard to my Spew and got a delicious honeydew dessert treat.

I accidently topped off a tank that had a bit of hazelnut in it with an apple pie juice - turned out very good. Problem was I didn't remember how much of each and the couple times I tried to do it again it just wasn't there.

Reactions: Puff2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread