Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I was interested in purchasing the subox starter kick for $60 because I was really eager to try the new tank. Now that Kanger has raised the min price to $80, I guess I'll have to wait until it's available as a tank only purchase.

I don't think it was a smart move on their part.

Do u know when they will become available?

Cheers,
Tracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the tank goes, are you just trying to get a new color? Because that tank itself is the same as the old Subtank mini. The only difference is the coils that come with it, and I believe that Kanger will begin selling those on their own soonish...

Reactions: Puff2K

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! It's Friday! The week is over, the weekend is here, and we made it through another one! I hope you all have a happy, fun-filled weekend! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

Hope you have a great weekend as well!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
8T68R8knc.gif

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Bakerites! We are halfway done with this week already!! Time is flying by! I hope it's been a pleasant one so far for you all. May today bring you all huge clouds and tasty vapes!:vapor: Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

That we are Paleodian! Time flies when you are having fun or vaping :) I hope that you have an amazing day, you deserve it!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Another week almost over! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:
Good morning Paleodian! I think that we are having the best of days :) We've had a lot of fun :D We are almost done with the week and I am happy! Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread