Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
A new study confirms what we've thought all along: Vaping is Dope

I will take it upon myself to be the first scientist to peer review this study. AHEM......."I have read and reviewed the results and research methodology of this study, and conclude that its findings are valid. In my opinion, this study is ..DA' BOMB!".....Thank You.....:)

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Just got an mvp3 pro from you guys. Packaging was excellent, shipping was timely, and device is as described. Love it! Also enjoyed the free juice sample you gave away with it. Definitely a nice touch. I will definitely keep you at the top of the list for my next purchase.

Awesome! Love hearing these stories. The PRO is an excellent mod too, we did a video where we tried to break it and the thing just wouldn't stop working!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! Halfway through another week! I hope its gone smoothly so far for everyone! Have the best of days all!:toast:

It's going great! Working on some exciting things here. Hope all is well, Paleodian!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
wednesday.gif

Reactions: Puff2K

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Almost through with another week! I hope today brings you all huge clouds and tasty vapes! Have a great day everyone!:toast:
Good morning! We are preparing for the move now and getting ready for the weekend. Vape on!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good morning my friends. Hope you all got a smile from yesterday's video!

I'm trying to not be seriously annoyed about the Surgeon General right now, so let's have some happy. How long have you been smoke free thanks to the amazing gift that is vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread